Best yet to come for Briles, Baylor

Best yet to come for Briles, Baylor

There are 1 comment on the ReporterNews.com story from Jun 30, 2012, titled Best yet to come for Briles, Baylor. In it, ReporterNews.com reports that:

When former Rule all-around athlete Art Briles got the head football coaching job at Baylor, most of the critics felt he had signed his career death warrant because the Waco school had been a graveyard for football coaches.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ReporterNews.com.

Ken

AOL

#1 Jul 1, 2012
You have not turned your program around when you beat Texas and Oklahoma a couple of 6 and 6 teams...I meam their quarterback won the Heisman base on beating those two teams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Case Keenum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans preseason kicks off a rollercoaster star... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Battle Red 3
News Houston Texans' trade for Ryan Mallett could se... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans close book on Case Keenuma s run in Houston (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Report: Texans trade for QB Ryan Mallett of Pat... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 10
News Keenum, Savage to settle Texans' backup QB duel (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Case Keenum named Houston Texans starting QB fo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web