Neuheisel mum about who will be Bruins starting quarterback against...

Full story: LA Daily News 17
UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel isn't ready to commit to Kevin Prince or Richard Brehaut as the starting quarterback for Saturday's game against Houston. Full Story
Bruin Betty

Huntington Beach, CA

#1 Sep 13, 2010
CRN: Please, it should not be Kevin Prince. While you are at it, please look for a replacement for your Defensive Coordinator.
Fred B

Plymouth, PA

#2 Sep 13, 2010
Just put in Kyle Slowey.

“I Hate Monopoly”

Since: Sep 10

Westwood

#3 Sep 13, 2010
I have consulted with Toledo and Dorrell and have decided to stick with Prince. We have a tradition at UCLA that some people simply do not understand or appreciate. Winning takes time and we will get there eventually. You sports writers are starting to pisss me off. Are you questioning my judgment or what?

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#4 Sep 13, 2010
Rick Neuheisel is checking right now with the NCAA to see if he, himself, has anymore eligibility so he can start.
lois eisenberg

Ventura, CA

#6 Sep 13, 2010
There was only one redeeming factor on UCLA's report card in
the LA Daily News and that was the two F+'s. One for the running backs and the other for the offensive line. All the other grades were F's!!!!!!!!!!

“Fight On!”

Since: Aug 09

Los Angeles

#7 Sep 13, 2010
West Valley Dave Smith wrote:
Rick Neuheisel is checking right now with the NCAA to see if he, himself, has anymore eligibility so he can start.
LOL! The Bruins could use his help on the field more than on the side lines.

Since: Jun 09

San Fernando Valley

#8 Sep 13, 2010
lois eisenberg wrote:
There was only one redeeming factor on UCLA's report card in
the LA Daily News and that was the two F+'s. One for the running backs and the other for the offensive line. All the other grades were F's!!!!!!!!!!
The running backs should have been graded higher and Malcolm Jones is looking like SC's version of Marc Tyler. But I agree that everything else was definitely an F. Actually for the coaching staff, is their a lower grade like a G?:(
Neil Proffitt

Manhattan Beach, CA

#9 Sep 13, 2010
UCLA might as well recruit the ACLU. It's the only group that will defend this offensive football team.

“I Hate Monopoly”

Westwood

#10 Sep 13, 2010
OK, I just re-read the terms of my contract. I have two more years. Whew. I will get $1.25 million annually, guaranteed by the way, win or lose. Whew. Unfortunately I have to kiss good-bye the additional $500,000 annually in bonuses.

(1) The bonus money is tied to on-field performance, with 12 earning me an extra $100,000. Nope.

(2) An undisputed Pac-10 title is worth $100,000. Nope again.

(3) An appearance in the BCS title game is worth $200,000. Are they kidding me?

(4) I could make $50,000 for being a national coach of the year. I can argue my way into that one.

(5)$50,000 for academic performance. Maybe if I get those Kaplan guys to help the boys after the extra practices. Then again, that's chump change. I can live on $2.5 mil over the next two years.

Time for the eight clap!

Dexter Smart

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Sep 13, 2010
Lets start by firing Norm Chow. Whoever thought he was a genius when he was at USC...........well so was Lane Kiffin when he was the OC over there.........but then again, back then, plug anyone into their system and they would have looked like a genius. Now, how about just getting rid of the football program at UCLA once and for all.

“I Hate Monopoly”

Westwood

#12 Sep 13, 2010
Dexter Smart wrote:
Lets start by firing Norm Chow. Whoever thought he was a genius when he was at USC..........well so was Lane Kiffin when he was the OC over there.........but then again, back then, plug anyone into their system and they would have looked like a genius. Now, how about just getting rid of the football program at UCLA once and for all.
Dex, let me ask you something. Our basketball program hasn't faired too well since the 1995 championship and we've had little success against the Trojans since the 1990s, so now what? Do we keep longing for the 90s as "the good old days" or do we try and win a couple games here and there? Next year will be better, I promise.
MembersOnly

Chatsworth, CA

#13 Sep 13, 2010
Suck it bruins, we have Kiffin, the greatest coach in all the land. Ask Orgeron, and he'll tell you......"yoyoyoyoyoooooo ooooooyyooo yo yo footbawll".
Dan

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#14 Sep 13, 2010
What about Kyle Slowey?
StillBill

Long Beach, CA

#15 Sep 13, 2010
When did college football in LA get to this low? 2 frat boys coaching the 2 programs. Party on!
Adrian G

Danville, CA

#16 Sep 13, 2010
Bruin Betty wrote:
CRN: Please, it should not be Kevin Prince. While you are at it, please look for a replacement for your Defensive Coordinator.
1. It's not all Prince's fault, the line needs to give him better protection to make passes.
2. The defense runs out of gas quick because they are on the field for such a long time.
It's not only the players not doing a good job but the coaching is horrible. It was tough to watch, I just couldn't stick around for the 4th.
fred

Chatsworth, CA

#17 Sep 13, 2010
Rudy still has 3+ years.

Lose on!
CA Civility

Waipahu, HI

#18 Sep 13, 2010
You can't blame Karl Dorrell for
the 35-0 loss to Stanford. Maybe
Oregon will promise not to score
48, or 72 points on the Bruins
when they play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Case Keenum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texans preseason kicks off a rollercoaster star... Sep '14 Battle Red 3
Houston Texans' trade for Ryan Mallett could se... Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Texans close book on Case Keenuma s run in Houston Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Report: Texans trade for QB Ryan Mallett of Pat... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 10
Keenum, Savage to settle Texans' backup QB duel (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Case Keenum named Houston Texans starting QB fo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web