CONFIDENCE GAME: Picking the Bowl winners

Full story: LA Daily News

When: 1:30 p.m. today . Line: Fresno St. by 11. Skinny: Cowboys will have a tough time trying to lasso Ryan Mathews, the NCAA's rushing leader.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2009
jyakimow

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

NOTRE DAME WILL NEVER WIN UNTIL THEY START WEARING THEIR GREEN UNIFORMS....NO MATTER WHO THE COACH IS.

“CELL PHONE # 318-458-1492”

Since: Sep 09

TELEPHONE # - 318-686-7373

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

jyakimow wrote:
NOTRE DAME WILL NEVER WIN UNTIL THEY START WEARING THEIR GREEN UNIFORMS....NO MATTER WHO THE COACH IS.
That's a pile of crap! They won't win anyway......no matter what colors they're wearing!!! LOL :|

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

jyakimow wrote:
thats dumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>thats dumb
I totally agree with you, Clown..........And, Roll Tide Roll! The Crimson Tide will destroy Texas in Pasadena for yet another BCS National Championship for the SEC!:|

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

By the way Clown, I totally bummed out by the Saints loss last night vs the Dallas Cowgirls.:( I didn't mind losing a game. But, around here, we hated it to be the Dallas Cowgirls.:( Well, it takes the monkey off our backs from trying to geaux undefeated. A loss is better now than 3 weeks from now.......whenever the playoff start!:|

But, we almost came back at the end. That was pretty amazing after being dominated for 3 quarters like we were. I believe we finish up with Tampa next week in the Dome and the last game will be at hte Carolina Panthers. Then, the playoffs start! We really need to win these last two game, and or, the Minnesota Vikings need to lose seaux that we can secure home field advantage throughout the playoffs.:|

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
By the way Clown, I totally bummed out by the Saints loss last night vs the Dallas Cowgirls.:( I didn't mind losing a game. But, around here, we hated it to be the Dallas Cowgirls.:( Well, it takes the monkey off our backs from trying to geaux undefeated. A loss is better now than 3 weeks from now.......whenever the playoff start!:|
But, we almost came back at the end. That was pretty amazing after being dominated for 3 quarters like we were. I believe we finish up with Tampa next week in the Dome and the last game will be at hte Carolina Panthers. Then, the playoffs start! We really need to win these last two game, and or, the Minnesota Vikings need to lose seaux that we can secure home field advantage throughout the playoffs.:|
the Saints will be ok !!! the Boys were hot last night !!! this could be the year the Saints pull it out so don't get down yet !!!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>the Saints will be ok !!! the Boys were hot last night !!! this could be the year the Saints pull it out so don't get down yet !!!!!
I agree with you about not gettin' down yet. But, around here, you're either a Saints' fan or a Cowboys' fan.........and, of all teams, I DID NOT WANT TO LOSE TO THE dallas cowgirls!:| We either love the Saints and hate the Cowboys or visa versa. Seaux, you can see why I feel this way, huh?:|

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

DeathValley56 Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about not gettin' down yet. But, around here, you're either a Saints' fan or a Cowboys' fan.........and, of all teams, I DID NOT WANT TO LOSE TO THE dallas cowgirls!:| We either love the Saints and hate the Cowboys or visa versa. Seaux, you can see why I feel this way, huh?:|
Yeah its that way here with Alabama & Auburn you work go to church I even live with one so losing to your rival hurts like hell !!!!! I still think the Saints have a great shot @ getting in the big game this year from here on its only playoffs that count !!!! I heard on the news the Cowgirls were looking @ Houston Nutt as the next coach you heard anything on that ??? after last night they may want to keep the one they have !!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah its that way here with Alabama & Auburn you work go to church I even live with one so losing to your rival hurts like hell !!!!! I still think the Saints have a great shot @ getting in the big game this year from here on its only playoffs that count !!!! I heard on the news the Cowgirls were looking @ Houston Nutt as the next coach you heard anything on that ??? after last night they may want to keep the one they have !!!!
Yeah.....Losing to your rival definitely hurts like hell!....For example: Alabama losing to Auburn or Tennessee and LSU losing to Arkansas or Ole Miss.......

And yeah......The Cowgirls were definitely playing on all cylinders last night! They can't play any better either; and, the Saints had their worst game of the year, especially the first 3 quarters! The first 3 quarters really sucked! If Wade Phillips doesn't get into the playoffs with those Cowgirls, and, or, if he does't win at least one playoff game, Wade Phillips is history....But, as I've always felt, Jerry Jones is T H E problem for Dallas.

.....And 'NO'! I haven't heard anything about Nutt geauxing to Dallas. That's news to me. I don't think they want to keep the one they have though. Dallas just had their best game all season, that's all there is to that! LOL And now, we can just concentrate on getting to the playoffs (hopefully homefield advantagae throughout playoffs) and winning the Super Bowl (The 1st time getting there plus winning it too! Wow!). If that happens, you won't see a party any bigger than they'll have in New Orleans! The earth will shake! There could be a very large earthquake! LOL :) Katrina will have been just minor compared to the Saints winning the Super Bowl!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Case Keenum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morning after: Madden-like win and a little Tex... Aug 18 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Keenum fights for Texans backup QB gig Aug 11 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
Texans awful in debut for O'Brien, Fitzpatrick Aug 11 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
The Houston Texans' 5 Most Intriguing Players O... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Texans' future concerns WR Johnson May '14 Darkness Falls 5
Phillips named Texans interim coach (Nov '13) Apr '14 Pillipsfarts 4
Source: Texans will trade Schaub to Raiders Mar '14 whyyyy 1

Search the Case Keenum Forum:
•••
•••