UTEP-Houston Capsule

UTEP-Houston Capsule

There are 2 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 20, 2008, titled UTEP-Houston Capsule. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Line: Houston by 15 1/2. Series Record: UTEP leads 3-2. Last Meeting: 2007, Houston 34-31. What's at Stake Houston, which is tied with Tulsa and Rice for the West Division lead, can clinch a spot in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

_Arrrrrrr

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2008
sometime not very long ago i told everyone that utep was on a hot air baloon ride and that it would deflate over the skies of houston, HELLO!!!!
utep squandered a 19 point lead while they lead most of the entire game, what happen was the defense was to eager to get back to the airport.opps theres always next year, bye bye miners, NO BOWL GAME FOR YOU.....
Fire Price Now

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2008
These idiots deserved to lose. The Miners don't know how to close out a game. What an embarrassment! Hopefully East Carolina will clobber JUtep next week so that the Miners have absolutely no chance at a bowl game. These losers don't deserve it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Case Keenum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texans preseason kicks off a rollercoaster star... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Battle Red 3
News Houston Texans' trade for Ryan Mallett could se... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Claiming Case Keenum Is A Savvy Move By St. Lou... (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Texans close book on Case Keenuma s run in Houston (Sep '14) Sep '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Report: Texans trade for QB Ryan Mallett of Pat... (Aug '14) Sep '14 Flatulence Fred 10
News Keenum, Savage to settle Texans' backup QB duel (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
News Case Keenum named Houston Texans starting QB fo... (Aug '14) Aug '14 OBriens Butt-Chin 1
More from around the web