UTEP-Houston Capsule

Nov 20, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: El Paso Times

Line: Houston by 15 1/2. Series Record: UTEP leads 3-2. Last Meeting: 2007, Houston 34-31. What's at Stake Houston, which is tied with Tulsa and Rice for the West Division lead, can clinch a spot in the ...

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2008
_Arrrrrrr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

sometime not very long ago i told everyone that utep was on a hot air baloon ride and that it would deflate over the skies of houston, HELLO!!!!
utep squandered a 19 point lead while they lead most of the entire game, what happen was the defense was to eager to get back to the airport.opps theres always next year, bye bye miners, NO BOWL GAME FOR YOU.....
Fire Price Now

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

These idiots deserved to lose. The Miners don't know how to close out a game. What an embarrassment! Hopefully East Carolina will clobber JUtep next week so that the Miners have absolutely no chance at a bowl game. These losers don't deserve it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Case Keenum Discussions

Search the Case Keenum Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Houston Texans' 5 Most Intriguing Players O... Jun '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Texans' future concerns WR Johnson May '14 Darkness Falls 5
Phillips named Texans interim coach (Nov '13) Apr '14 Pillipsfarts 4
Source: Texans will trade Schaub to Raiders Mar '14 whyyyy 1
Gary Kubiak fired by Houston Texans (Dec '13) Mar '14 flbadcatowner 4
Ravens sign ex-Bengals tailback Scott (Oct '13) Oct '13 James Powell 7
UCLA has rare ranking in date with winless Houston (Sep '12) Sep '12 PEE PEE PETE 3
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••