Oakland Raiders red zone efficiency needs to improve

Full story: Examiner.com 7
The Oakland Raiders are up against a worthy opponent this Sunday, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers . Full Story

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Nov 1, 2012
this is the most important thing right now as our team develops. scoring (td's) in the red zone! all those games and all those times that we have been in the red zone, for the most part we've been having to settle for (fg's)! can you imagine if we had (td's) on a lot of those plays where the ball was dropped by our (wr's) or missed (td) passes and missed opportunities from carson palmer? or even (td) runs cut short? well, at least thanks to sebas, he has only missed one (fg) that was from 64yds. and has been a big factor in our scoring drives. but we need more (TD"S) in the red zone! and i know that has probably been one of the most focused plays in practice. if that is the case, a decent (D) and more (td's) in the red zone? as many times as we have reached it? we will win this game! i think we're in for the win, and playing at home? we gotta please the crowd! it will be exciting! GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Knapp Time

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Plus the Bucs suck...like Knapp does....
raider4life

Hauula, HI

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Somepower running in the red zone would help

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 Nov 1, 2012
i can deal with another ugly win with k knapp at the call. i just hope they keep fixing his schemes until we get going to where we are comfortable with the plays being called. it's mid season, we are playing another 3-4 team and even if they may be playing just a little better than us, we have the ability to beat them. our games are going to keep getting tougher ahead but winning this game will only boost our confidence for the next. see, this tampa team has averaged 30 points the last two games? what have we scored the last three 20,26 and 26? we're definetly stepping it up. d moore has what? one (td) per game the last three games?. between him and dhbey who is also (td) hungry? our (D) will stop their high scoring as we did with atlanta. we just have to watch for turnovers and keep pounding the ball with dmac. dmac may not have great gapping holes but he's still a threat. which, is working great with the pass! the only thing missing is, scoring a lot more (td's)in the red zone! weee, ken, doo eat!
i think we're favored in this game right?
RAIDERS 2012!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#5 Nov 1, 2012
raider4life wrote:
Somepower running in the red zone would help
well we've been stopped there too! but i still agree, keep that play going. we just have to get smarter at that red zone and have more confidence!
RAIDERS 2012!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#6 Nov 1, 2012
maybe we just need captain canada to go to this game too!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Knapp Time

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2012
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
maybe we just need captain canada to go to this game too!
RAIDERS 2012!!!
Unless its against the Chiefs or Jags...might not help...Knapp sucks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carl Nicks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buying or Selling Latest Free-Agent Buzz Surrou... (Feb '13) Feb '13 surrounding 1
These Saints were sinners (Mar '12) Mar '12 genevalove 26
Why doesn't Brees want franchise tag? Ask him (Mar '12) Mar '12 DgM 1
Saints could have trouble keeping Colston (Mar '12) Mar '12 Cash Mooney 5
Will leave New Orleans Saints lose Marcus Colst... (Feb '12) Mar '12 leroyfarts 2
102 Pounds, No Problem for the New Orleans Sain... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Awards 2

Carl Nicks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE