These Saints were sinners

Mar 3, 2012 Full story: Boston.com 26

It likely will take months for the Saints' bounty scandal to be completely put to bed, but this much is certain: They are in a bunch of trouble, and the penalties may make Spygate look like a tampering charge.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“did we stop vick yet ? ”

Since: Jan 12

Loganville, GA

#1 Mar 5, 2012
i know i've posted about them being a classy team so i just wanted to apologize for one of my many incorrect statements.
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#2 Mar 5, 2012
genevalove wrote:
i know i've posted about them being a classy team so i just wanted to apologize for one of my many incorrect statements.
how come only white qbs were targeted?
sounds like blatant racism to me.yet vick botched and moaned about late hits.that boy is a punkassed coward!
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#3 Mar 5, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
how come only white qbs were targeted!
It always comes back to race with your racist azz.

You're lucky your neighbors don't know what POS you are.
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Cornholeo why aren't you using your fancy computer shit tonight??..
BTW..describing the sociopath as a savage is too good for that POS!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
Cornholeo why aren't you using your fancy computer shit tonight??..
BTW..describing the sociopath as a savage is too good for that POS!
thanks vhs
seems like gaysmegmasmurf is upset.always back to the race card,when he's got nothing else.I told him rev al sharpton looking for some doofus to defend the vick herd,,from the critics of dogkillers.
Joe Krupinski

Great Neck, NY

#6 Mar 5, 2012
Oh, why, do we get off track with a 'only white qb's' are involved?
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Mar 6, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks vhs
seems like gaysmegmasmurf is upset.always back to the race card,when he's got nothing else.I told him rev al sharpton looking for some doofus to defend the vick herd,,from the critics of dogkillers.
LMGDAO!

VHS

..........goes perfectly with the rest of the losers decorum.

Just way, way too GD funny!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#8 Mar 6, 2012
Joe Krupinski wrote:
Oh, why, do we get off track with a 'only white qb's' are involved?
Because gayback, never will discuss what is going on with vick and the eagles. He keeps going back to race(anyone who thinks vick is garbage is an automatic racist!). The race card has been used by vick since his indictment. He blames growing up in the "culture" of dog fighting as an excuse. There are plenty of blacks that grew up poor, and never fought, killed a dog!I am sick and tired of hearing about the race of a criminal,The inner city needs education on many levels, and putting vick as some sort of strange role model, defeats any enlightenment.
Maybe it's okay with you, that vick spent his entire childhood and young adulthood, stealing dogs and using them for his wickedness. Give me white players who have franchised a dogfighting operation, where mass graves were found, and I promise you, they will never play ball again!

Vick is a disgusting human being. Look at the writings after his indictment, about the cops having their hands tied , because va. tech would never let them go after the vick brothers.They were in trouble always, and knew they would never have to answer for anything they did.

Vick also bitched and moaned any time, he got hit. Bad officiating, late hits, etc. So somewhat humorous, that all qbs who were targeted, were those who never complained(and coincidentally, yes,they were all white qbs.)
There is a connection. Maybe you don't watch the news. The sense of entitlement and lack of personal responsibility is rampant in society. Is it more evident in the black community? some think so. Vick thinks he was the "victim". He still doesn't understand why people are so angry. He complained so much(also in atlanta), yet he was never targeted. So, I guess his terrible hits(and bogus injuries), were feigned. He just has to put the blame of whatever he does in life on someone, anyone, but mike vick!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#9 Mar 6, 2012
Vick Hater

Sacramento, CA

#10 Mar 6, 2012
Time to come down hard on Va. Tech and Beamer!
Beamer must be related to the walrus to be able to be around such scum!

Loganville, GA

#11 Mar 6, 2012
again, i know i've posted about them being a classy team so i just wanted to apologize for one of my many incorrect statements.
Vick Hater

Nevada City, CA

#12 Mar 6, 2012
Reason there was not a bounty on Vick is because he is not going to win his team a game @ the end like the succesful QB's..Vick is more likely to lose the game with a timely INT...
So why would they want to intentionally knock him out??..plus Vick does a pretty good job on his own taking himself out with fake or minor injuries!

Loganville, GA

#13 Mar 6, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
Reason there was not a bounty on Vick is because he is not going to win his team a game @ the end like the succesful QB's..Vick is more likely to lose the game with a timely INT...
So why would they want to intentionally knock him out??..plus Vick does a pretty good job on his own taking himself out with fake or minor injuries!
hi michael. our lies are still working. we're doing an amazing job stopping vick with them. aren't we ?
Vick Hater

Nevada City, CA

#14 Mar 6, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
hi michael. our lies are still working. we're doing an amazing job stopping vick with them. aren't we ?
Hi Gayback...how is the pitching and catching going??
Did you like the video of your role in Silence of the Lambs..great job..you scary boy!
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#15 Mar 6, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
no threat,no bounty,no superbowl,no future.that's great vhs; why bother taking vick out,when he takes himself out!
bawahahawawahahahawawawa
genevalove

Snellville, GA

#16 Mar 6, 2012
genevalove wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me,is smegmaspreader talking to mike vick?
who the hell is micheal or michael? vick didn't even know how to spell his Own gayrattler,who are you speaking to? one of ur multiples?
Joe Krupinski

Great Neck, NY

#17 Mar 7, 2012
Did you hear? The ASPCA has offered Saints players to go after Michael Vick. A fitting mission.

Loganville, GA

#18 Mar 7, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you like the video of your role in Silence of the Lambs..great job..you scary boy!
isn't it funny when i act like we're not friends michael ?
http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Anthon...
love nancy.
Kornback Rattler

Carlsbad, NM

#19 Mar 7, 2012
Vick Hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your manlove C0N-vickT deserve each other, you're both pleasantly entertaining dumbazzes.

Together you prove what ignorant people you "Derangers" are.

Now continue your racist hate, green carpet boi!

LMGDAO!
Jim Evans

Newport News, VA

#20 Mar 7, 2012
GAYback, I can't believe that my masterful ownage of your sickass has actually forced you to buy software to change your IP.

GD, I don't care who ya are, that is some seriously funnyshit.

I've worked a few other pissants on internet forums before but, son, you are without a doubt my "Pièce de résistance". LMGDAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carl Nicks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buying or Selling Latest Free-Agent Buzz Surrou... (Feb '13) Feb '13 surrounding 1
Oakland Raiders red zone efficiency needs to im... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Knapp Time 7
Why doesn't Brees want franchise tag? Ask him (Mar '12) Mar '12 DgM 1
Saints could have trouble keeping Colston (Mar '12) Mar '12 Cash Mooney 5
Will leave New Orleans Saints lose Marcus Colst... (Feb '12) Mar '12 leroyfarts 2
102 Pounds, No Problem for the New Orleans Sain... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Awards 2

Carl Nicks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE