NFL rankings: Saints lead the Pack; C...

NFL rankings: Saints lead the Pack; Cowboys 15th

There are 52 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Jul 25, 2011, titled NFL rankings: Saints lead the Pack; Cowboys 15th. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

Charean Williams The pressure is on, I told Sean Payton last week. I correctly picked the past two Super Bowl champions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Michael Irvin

Spring Hill, FL

#42 Aug 10, 2011
According to my sources, Coach Garrett has found a large pile of cigar shreddings and empty boxes of Phillie Blunts in a secluded area of the practice field and wants to know which players are smoking fatties after practice instead of working on their playbooks and offensive / defensive schemes.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#43 Aug 10, 2011
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>From 2000-2010 the Cowboys loss 10+ games 5 times, half the decade, BuuuuuWahahahaha !!!!. Dallas loss to the 6-10 Redskins, the Jaguars at home, the 6-10 Titans and was 2-6 at home. Star telegram ranked Dallas 15th, ESPN has them 14th, Star telegram ranks us #1 and ESPN has us #4, Scout.com ranked us #4, FF toolbox ranks us #2. But you talking about the Seattle game, Apparently nobody gives a shit about that but you !!!
But they beat the saints to stop their undefeated season remember? Also compare 15 to 43 years. Now who is the biggest loser? You guessed it the Saints. Now they only have one super bowl not two but one. One in 43 years and the so called defending champs got beat by who last year? The Seahawks! So what are the Saints fans saying, "oh no we suck again!". Bwahahaha!
Gumbo the Dog

United States

#45 Aug 11, 2011
Back to what have you done letely for the Saints....again.....
Gumbo the Dog

United States

#46 Aug 11, 2011
...lately....belch....
Mookie

Lawrenceville, GA

#47 Aug 11, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
But they beat the saints to stop their undefeated season remember? Also compare 15 to 43 years. Now who is the biggest loser? You guessed it the Saints. Now they only have one super bowl not two but one. One in 43 years and the so called defending champs got beat by who last year? The Seahawks! So what are the Saints fans saying, "oh no we suck again!". Bwahahaha!
Did I mention Dallas has loss 10+ games 5 times in the last 10 years, last time being last year ? that's half the damn decade Dallas has loss 10+ games, Double digit losing seasons half the damn decade !!! Then on top of that Dallas has only one playoff win in 15 years. All jokes aside, That's crazy !!!!

Location hidden

#48 Aug 11, 2011
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>Did I mention Dallas has loss 10+ games 5 times in the last 10 years, last time being last year ? that's half the damn decade Dallas has loss 10+ games, Double digit losing seasons half the damn decade !!! Then on top of that Dallas has only one playoff win in 15 years. All jokes aside, That's crazy !!!!
Did I mention the Saints lost fir 43 years and only have one superbowl?
Gumbo the Dog

United States

#49 Aug 12, 2011
It is good knowing it took a coach from Dallas to help the Saints win one.....it bet he is enjoying his new home in the DFW area too....
Mookie

Lawrenceville, GA

#50 Aug 12, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention the Saints lost fir 43 years and only have one superbowl?
But don't you think that's amazing how 5 out of the last 10 years the Cowboys loss 10+ games ??? I completely agree with you, The Saints really turning it around now from what they use to be. But the Cowboys turning it around from what they use to be too !!! But ya'll might do pretty good this year with Fatslob Rob !!!
Robfarts

United States

#51 Aug 12, 2011
If they dont...he will eat them...
Mookie

Lawrenceville, GA

#52 Aug 12, 2011
Gumbo the Dog wrote:
It is good knowing it took a coach from Dallas to help the Saints win one.....it bet he is enjoying his new home in the DFW area too....
I totally agree, For what Dallas is doing now, You would think they woulda kept him in house. But just like giving up a 1st, 3rd, and a 6th round pick for Roy Williams made sense to the Jerry Jones, what else would you expect ??

Location hidden

#53 Aug 12, 2011
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>But don't you think that's amazing how 5 out of the last 10 years the Cowboys loss 10+ games ??? I completely agree with you, The Saints really turning it around now from what they use to be. But the Cowboys turning it around from what they use to be too !!! But ya'll might do pretty good this year with Fatslob Rob !!!
What a one hit wonder? Bwahahaha
Gumbo the Dog

United States

#54 Aug 15, 2011
Speaking of draft pick comedy...Ricky Williams....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

More from around the web