NFL rankings: Saints lead the Pack; C...

NFL rankings: Saints lead the Pack; Cowboys 15th

There are 52 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from Jul 25, 2011, titled NFL rankings: Saints lead the Pack; Cowboys 15th. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

Charean Williams The pressure is on, I told Sean Payton last week. I correctly picked the past two Super Bowl champions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mookie

Tucker, GA

#1 Jul 25, 2011
I got the Saints ranked 1 too !!!!
Toofarts

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 25, 2011
When I drop a log the Saints are a combo #1 and #2
Coach Jason Garrett

Brooksville, FL

#3 Jul 25, 2011
Just another year of Jerry Jones with his drunken rants after losses in the locker room with his pants all pissed up.
Upfarts

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 25, 2011
...full of Saints #1 and #2

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5 Jul 29, 2011
Well this year the Saints will choke again!
Mookie

Conyers, GA

#6 Jul 29, 2011
Educated What wrote:
Well this year the Saints will choke again!
Here we go again !!! I didn't make these rankings, But I do believe the Star-Telegram is a Dallas site. This is not from New Orleans, this is coming from a site from your city. We had nothing to do with this, this is what your people think in Dallas. The Saints are number #1 and Dallas is 15th. Read the title of this thread, whoever wrote this correctly picked the past 2 Superbowl Champions, and one was the Saints obviously !!! If the Cowboys is 15th and only 12 teams make the playoffs, What does that tell you ??? You do the math !!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 29, 2011
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again !!! I didn't make these rankings, But I do believe the Star-Telegram is a Dallas site. This is not from New Orleans, this is coming from a site from your city. We had nothing to do with this, this is what your people think in Dallas. The Saints are number #1 and Dallas is 15th. Read the title of this thread, whoever wrote this correctly picked the past 2 Superbowl Champions, and one was the Saints obviously !!! If the Cowboys is 15th and only 12 teams make the playoffs, What does that tell you ??? You do the math !!!
Many opinions but never the facts. As I say every year Mookie dont count your chickens.
Mookie

Conyers, GA

#8 Jul 29, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Many opinions but never the facts. As I say every year Mookie dont count your chickens.
Dallas being ranked 15th is not funny, What is funny is who the site has ranked 14th right above Dallas. BuuuWahahahahaha !!!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#9 Jul 29, 2011
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>Dallas being ranked 15th is not funny, What is funny is who the site has ranked 14th right above Dallas. BuuuWahahahahaha !!!!
What is funnier is your team choking to the sea hawks! Bwahahaha!
Mookie

Lawrenceville, GA

#10 Jul 30, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
What is funnier is your team choking to the sea hawks! Bwahahaha!
What's funnier than that is Dallas entire season. Dude, a site from Dallas ranked the friggin Detroit Lions higher than Dallas. Even with the loss to the Seahawks in the playoffs they still ranked us #1 !!! Dallas is a joke to them and eveybody else, Why can't you get that threw your thick skull ???? You would think you would realize that after the 0-5 start ... DUH !!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#11 Jul 30, 2011
Mookie wrote:
<quoted text>What's funnier than that is Dallas entire season. Dude, a site from Dallas ranked the friggin Detroit Lions higher than Dallas. Even with the loss to the Seahawks in the playoffs they still ranked us #1 !!! Dallas is a joke to them and eveybody else, Why can't you get that threw your thick skull ???? You would think you would realize that after the 0-5 start ... DUH !!!
Poor you and your one hit wonder team. So let me guess you are predicting the saints to win the superbowl this year? Bwahahaha! Didn't you predict that last year? Bwahahaha'
Mookie

Lawrenceville, GA

#12 Jul 31, 2011
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor you and your one hit wonder team. So let me guess you are predicting the saints to win the superbowl this year? Bwahahaha! Didn't you predict that last year? Bwahahaha'
When I look at it, the Eagles should win your division hands down and the 2 wildcards spots will come from the NFC South and North. I don't think Dallas makes the playoff this year again, and you don't either !!!

Since: Feb 08

Mechanicsburg, PA

#13 Jul 31, 2011
Interesting Charean picked the last two winners, which certainly gives this year's SB pick some validity over those that did not. Considering the Packers came within a whisper of even making the playoffs as a wild card, it also had the biggest thing needed on a pick- luck.

I think the list of top teams is a little NFC heavy and once again, the San Diego Chargers are picked to beat out many of the top teams in the AFC.

If the San Diego Chargers ever came through on 1/2 of their majority picked finishes, they would have 3 SB wins 6 conference championships and would have won atleast one playoff game for the last 15 years.
Gumbo the Dog

Houston, TX

#14 Aug 2, 2011
Jopa-n wrote:
If the San Diego Chargers ever came through on 1/2 of their majority picked finishes, they would have 3 SB wins 6 conference championships and would have won atleast one playoff game for the last 15 years.
That would still be more than the Saints ever accomplished in 45 years!

Since: Feb 08

Mechanicsburg, PA

#16 Aug 2, 2011
Gumbo the Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
That would still be more than the Saints ever accomplished in 45 years!
I have no idea why you compared the Chargers to the Saints. Please tell me you didn't think the photo on my avatar was of a Saints player.
Gumbo the Dog

Houston, TX

#17 Aug 3, 2011
The topic of discussion was about the Saints and the Cowboys. Why the Chargers were even brought up is beyond me. And no, I didnt even notice your avatar.

Since: Feb 08

Mechanicsburg, PA

#18 Aug 3, 2011
Gumbo the Dog wrote:
The topic of discussion was about the Saints and the Cowboys. Why the Chargers were even brought up is beyond me. And no, I didnt even notice your avatar.
Oh, this is gonna be fun. The topic of the conversation is the column written by the author, which includes anything in it.

Oops! Forgot the sports forum rule number 124.3:

"Posters are not allowed to read the columns or articles, they are only allowed to read and comment on the headlines."

Geez, forgot. My bad.

Gumbo the Dog

Houston, TX

#19 Aug 3, 2011
No problem. Its alright to pop in and spew a few off subject discussion lines now and then. It's "fun"

Since: Feb 08

Mechanicsburg, PA

#20 Aug 3, 2011
Gumbo the Dog wrote:
No problem. Its alright to pop in and spew a few off subject discussion lines now and then. It's "fun"
That's it? That's your comeback? That's worse than a simple version of 'I'm rubber and your glue....'.

This conversation is 'fini'.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#21 Aug 3, 2011
Cowboys need to trade Romo and Kitna to the Bengals for Palmer!! Why in the hell did they get rid of Marion Barber???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cameron Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should this Dallas Cowboys rookie be considered... Feb 13 Farting on raiders 2
More from around the web