Cam Newton is a dancing fool

Oct 18, 2011 Full story: Alabama Live 11

Cam a dancing fool Why is Cam Newton doing all this dancing in the end zone? His team is 1-5. At least he ought to do like Bear Bryant said and act like you've been there before when you get to the end zone, and no celebrating until your team wins.

Full Story
front row

Lincolnton, NC

#1 Oct 20, 2011
All our friends have quit going to Panther games! Who wants to watch a negro clown that wants to be white. Newton can do as he pleases, the front office is scared to say anything to him! Typical negro behavior, people are sick of it and turning backs to this trash!!!!
Friendsfarts

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2011
The cleaners called, your white sheets are ready for pick up...
Bestfarts

Katy, TX

#4 Oct 20, 2011
It takes the Flangoia Mushroom 3 years to fully mature in the Rain Forest...
Rae Carruth

Spring Hill, FL

#6 Oct 21, 2011
Someday, Cam Newton will have me as his favorite receiver.
I've been watching him on the prison TV and he's cool, he's smooth, he's slick and he's quick.
Ah heck

Hove, UK

#7 Oct 28, 2011
front row wrote:
All our friends have quit going to Panther games! Who wants to watch a negro clown that wants to be white. Newton can do as he pleases, the front office is scared to say anything to him! Typical negro behavior, people are sick of it and turning backs to this trash!!!!
Negro?! Not cool... Anyhow, cam looks smooth and relaxed in the pocket which is half the battle for a rookie and yes we 2-5 but this is a team fighting hard in close games.

Still half a season to go and I cant be the only one whose pleased to see our offence finally showing a little bit of excitement and swagger. Remember last seasons terrible performances on offence? Give the kid a year or two, let coach and the front office build in the draft and we'll be back in the playoffs.

Go panthers!
Seasonfarts

Katy, TX

#9 Oct 28, 2011
2-5...pleasedfarts...
Mark Skidmark

Spring Hill, FL

#10 Oct 29, 2011
Cam Newton dances in the end zone as a way of forcing farts out of his spinchter at a quicker pace.

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#11 Oct 29, 2011
Ah heck wrote:
<quoted text>Negro?! Not cool... Anyhow, cam looks smooth and relaxed in the pocket which is half the battle for a rookie and yes we 2-5 but this is a team fighting hard in close games.

Still half a season to go and I cant be the only one whose pleased to see our offence finally showing a little bit of excitement and swagger. Remember last seasons terrible performances on offence? Give the kid a year or two, let coach and the front office build in the draft and we'll be back in the playoffs.

Go panthers!
Completely agree heck!!

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

#12 Oct 29, 2011
front row wrote:
Thank you for you and all your racist trailer trash friends for staying at home!
Homefarts

Katy, TX

#14 Oct 29, 2011
You can catch the overrated 2-5 QB on TV....
Asst Coach Eddie Fratzah

Spring Hill, FL

#15 Oct 30, 2011
Cam Newton doesn't care if the Panthers win or not.
He just wants to compete then go to a restaurant after the game and fart around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cam Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore Ravens WR Steve Smith on his release ... Oct 4 Eric 2
Minnesota Vikings: Joe Webb signed as QB by Pan... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cams Kankle 13
Panthers QB Cam Newton drafted by Deion Sanders... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Phoenix Ascended 2
Cam Newton Struggling to Live up to Expectations (Oct '13) Oct '13 carolinaallday 3
Carolina Panthers Position Group Grades (Oct '13) Oct '13 Harry Horton 3
The Friday Five: Keys to a Panthers victory ove... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Newton focused on results, not speed (May '13) Sep '13 Jim1 2

Cam Newton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE