If Miami Dolphins want a new quarterb...

If Miami Dolphins want a new quarterback, finding one in draft or elsewhere won't be easy

There are 2 comments on the Palm Beach Post story from Dec 7, 2010, titled If Miami Dolphins want a new quarterback, finding one in draft or elsewhere won't be easy. In it, Palm Beach Post reports that:

If the Dolphins decide Chad Henne isn't their QB of the future, only four QBs in the draft seem capable of potentially filling the role.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palm Beach Post.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

#1 Dec 8, 2010
With only a years experience at QB, cam newton might slip into the 2nd round. I think all 3 will come out for the draft. Though I like newton as a QB, I think ponder might be the better pick, or maybe mallet. Whoever Miami drafts high had better be supplemented by a QB pick in the later rounds and undrafted free agent QB's.
Tom Loy Chops

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2010
We should draft another loser with only a years worth of experience at QB. Whoever Miami drafts high will suck regardless and better be supplemented by a second worthless QB pick in the later rounds and one loser undrafted free agent QB's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cam Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jay Mohr agrees with Adrian Peterson Jun '15 Spielman 1
News The Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson and Indian... Jun '15 Pochachoker XLIX 1
News Panthers' quarterback Cam Newton taken to hospi... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Baltimore Ravens WR Steve Smith on his release ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Eric 2
News Minnesota Vikings: Joe Webb signed as QB by Pan... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cams Kankle 13
News Panthers QB Cam Newton drafted by Deion Sanders... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Phoenix Ascended 2
News Cam Newton Struggling to Live up to Expectations (Oct '13) Oct '13 carolinaallday 3
More from around the web