Browns hire Rob Chudzinski as new coach

Browns hire Rob Chudzinski as new coach

There are 2 comments on the SavannahNow story from Jan 10, 2013, titled Browns hire Rob Chudzinski as new coach. In it, SavannahNow reports that:

Chudzinski, who spent the past two seasons as Carolina's offensive coordinator, has been hired by the Cleveland Browns as their sixth full-time coach since 1999.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SavannahNow.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#1 Jan 11, 2013
INCREDIBLY stupid hire. He was a failure as OC under Romeo Crennel, and so we hire him back as Head Coach??

Rumor is he's bringing in Norv Turner as OC, which would be a fairly smart idea (he's much better at that than at the HC position) but Chud? Seriously?

Just when you think the Browns can't sink any lower, they do. I resign myself to at least 2 more seasons of losing.
Stan

Iron Station, NC

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Keeping Negro Newton is worse! I hope they loose every damn game forever!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cam Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jay Mohr agrees with Adrian Peterson Jun '15 Spielman 1
News The Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson and Indian... Jun '15 Pochachoker XLIX 1
News Panthers' quarterback Cam Newton taken to hospi... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Baltimore Ravens WR Steve Smith on his release ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Eric 2
News Minnesota Vikings: Joe Webb signed as QB by Pan... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cams Kankle 13
News Panthers QB Cam Newton drafted by Deion Sanders... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Phoenix Ascended 2
News Cam Newton Struggling to Live up to Expectations (Oct '13) Oct '13 carolinaallday 3
More from around the web