Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers is A...

Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers is Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year

There are 1 comment on the The Post-Standard story from Dec 21, 2011, titled Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers is Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

Aaron Rodgers is the 2011 Male Athlete of the Year chosen by members of The Associated Press after his MVP performance in the Green Bay Packers' Super Bowl victory in February and his stellar play during the team's long unbeaten run this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

GBPfan

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Dec 21, 2011
Congratulations Aaron Rodgers. It is well deserved. As with every individual award in football, it is a reflection of the greatness of your team. There is no "I" in "Male Athlete of the Year." May the Packers help you win this award next year also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cam Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cam Newton, Rob Gronkowski to headline new Nick... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 2
News 'SNL': Kate McKinnon Debuts Hillary Clinton Mus... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Romanowski apologizes for tweet about Cam Newton (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Hillary and Huma invite cameras to catch them g... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 14
News Super models, super heroes add up to Super stra... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 25
News Cam Newton wins NFL MVP in landslide (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 16
News Super Bowl 50: Can The Sheriff out-duel Superman? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 4
More from around the web