Panthers Newton gets Pro Bowl nod

Jan 24, 2012 Full story: Canada.com

Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton jumps over Minnesota Vikings free safety Husain Abdullah during a game in Charlotte October 30.

Full Story

“5th Degree Black Belt”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1 Jan 24, 2012
It's only right for the best rookie of all time to be in the pro bowl.

I am glad to take the credit while others were hailing Tim "46.5% completion" Tebow.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#2 Jan 25, 2012
Who was hailing that POS?

BTW does the pro-bowl really mean anything considering players from the 2 superbowl teams aren't in attendance? Then you factor all the other lazy mofo's that don't want to be bothered by a free trip to HI and you will agree most positions are filled by the "las man standing"
Dont Blitz Me

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2012
Just remember...the great Marc Bulger still holds the Pro Bowl record I believe for the most TD passes...should tell you something about that worthless game...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2299...
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#4 Jan 27, 2012
Dont Blitz Me wrote:
Just remember...the great Marc Bulger still holds the Pro Bowl record I believe for the most TD passes...should tell you something about that worthless game...
http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2299...
If he only had a brain

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cam Newton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings: Joe Webb signed as QB by Pan... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Cams Kankle 13
Panthers QB Cam Newton drafted by Deion Sanders... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Phoenix Ascended 2
Cam Newton Struggling to Live up to Expectations (Oct '13) Oct '13 carolinaallday 3
Carolina Panthers Position Group Grades (Oct '13) Oct '13 Harry Horton 3
The Friday Five: Keys to a Panthers victory ove... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Newton focused on results, not speed (May '13) Sep '13 Jim1 2
NFL Preseason Capsules (Aug '13) Aug '13 RavensWorld 2

Cam Newton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE