Reassessing the AFC East after Tom Br...

Reassessing the AFC East after Tom Brady's injury

There are 48 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 9, 2008, titled Reassessing the AFC East after Tom Brady's injury. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Since the start of the 2001 season, Tom Brady has won 87 games as a starting quarterback.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cocoa beach canes fan

Lakeland, FL

#1 Sep 9, 2008
season over Pats fan,its called KARMA, deal with it, Moss is an idiot for his comments.

“Wasilla Moose Chick for Sale”

Since: Aug 07

Definitely Not Wasilla

#2 Sep 9, 2008
I think you are about to find how good the Patriots coach and rest of the team is. Look at Charlie Weiss and the others that left the Patriots how mediocre they have become as coaches. BRADY is unique and that couple with the cheating of videos and all that nasty stuff that Belichick pushes the envelope has made what it is. MO LEWIS WAS GOD.... when he injured Bledsoe otherwise they would have not found out as easy as they did where they gave it to Brady and he was free to experiment with the other guy injured. Look at the Dolphins now they have 3 guys fighting in a way and hoping that other gets knocked out.

I WANT MY CAM CAMERON BACK. I MISS HIS COMEDY.
tex

San Antonio, TX

#4 Sep 9, 2008
I agree with the above post. 100%.
vin

San Antonio, TX

#5 Sep 9, 2008
And isnt it, 'gels'. Not 'jells.
Not Sure

Cottage Grove, MN

#6 Sep 9, 2008
Still think the Cheatriots will win the division because they're still head and shoulders above the rest of the teams in the division. A wild card will very likely not come from this division so the stinkin' lousy jets with Brat will not make the playoffs. Bills will probably win 7 or 8 and the Phins 3 or 4.

Since: Jun 07

Gainesville, GA

#7 Sep 9, 2008
As much as I think this puts the afc wide open, it is open for the jets and bills. I dont think this opens it up for the Dolphins at all. I does, however mean the Dophins have a beter shot at beating the Patriots head to head, as soon as the Dolphins get thier own act together better than what they shown Sunday.
same old dolphins

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Sep 9, 2008
too scared to open it up for the first 3 quarters and then get desperate in the 4th!! why cant they play the way they did in the 4th in the first half? the coaches are scared as usual, no confidence in the team means the players lose confidence as well...
SO CAL PHINATIC

Orange, CA

#9 Sep 10, 2008
DOLPHINS will be alright .
BLaCKBeaRD

Miami, FL

#10 Sep 10, 2008
I think Bills when the division.
Broward Resident

AOL

#11 Sep 10, 2008
I'll bet the Pat's will still take the division ... But you know the Jet's and Bill's are really going to get a boost from Brady being out ... It will be a season to watch those 3 go at it
Gatoralum

Hollywood, FL

#12 Sep 10, 2008
It is fairly obvious it is now the Phins for the taking
Dennis

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Sep 10, 2008
The bills are the up and coming team in the division. In 2 years it will be like the old days Bills/Dolphins competing to be the best in the AFC. The jets will be done this year, Brett retires they have old players. Same with the Patriots defense and aging OL.
sec 408

Pompano Beach, FL

#14 Sep 10, 2008
after one game all of you idiots are making ridiculous statements. ethan skolnik should be slapped for writing such nonsense. arm chair quarterbacking at its finest. lmao
Ronnie rules

Tucson, AZ

#15 Sep 10, 2008
enough about Ricky already, quit blowing smoke up his bum...Ronnie is obviously the better runner, LET HIM START
Raiders blow

Tucson, AZ

#16 Sep 10, 2008
where's MR. Misterio...the raiders are terribly pathetic..Broncos blew them out on Mon...they suck worse than the fins..bet you we wont see him posting up much the rest of the year..ya and Russell will never be a good NFL QB..
Looking up

La Quinta, CA

#17 Sep 10, 2008
I had the Bills winning the AFC East by a tie-breaker over the Patriots at the beginning of the season. I'll stick with it. My Dolphins will continue to be what they are, a rebuilding club. I'm shooting for 5-6 wins. The Jets with Brett Favre are way overrated. I beleive that they will be better than 4-12 but will miss the playoffs. New England will also miss the wild card at best. The Chiefs are a bad football team and the patriots struggled without Brady. Watch teams go after Cassel and who ever is taking snaps under center. This team will be in turmoil by week 8.
mike

Gadsden, AL

#19 Sep 10, 2008
Yep, the jets carrying two kickers is key.....as usual Ethan hits the nail on the head ;)
perspective

Clermont, FL

#20 Sep 10, 2008
This is where the receivers make the quarterback look good. Moss is excellent and Welker is A great 2nd.
My guess is the patriots will be fine. Although I only see them winning 11-12 games. Defense is aging. O-line has been exposed. Regardless, I don't see an afc east team in the super bowl.
JackPhinFAN

Lynbrook, NY

#21 Sep 10, 2008
Don't the Jest now have Feely as a kicker?
Bullshark

Hialeah, FL

#22 Sep 10, 2008
You Know Who wrote:
sāre jahān se acchā hindostān hamārā
ham bulbulain hai is ki, yeh
Didn't we break this code in 1942?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvin Pace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jets CB Revis 'unlikely' to play vs. Giants (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Calvin Pace: Jets have 'the best' defense in th... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Belichick 2
News NFL free agency: Jets re-sign LB Calvin Pace to... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
News New York Jets - Where Are Additions Needed? (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Jets' 2013 Mock Draft: Building the Pe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 George 1
News Pass Rusher Ricky Sapp Could Be a Secret Weapon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jetssuck 2
News Where Do the New York Jets Stand in the AFC Eas... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web