Jets cut Pace, others and clear $24M ...

Jets cut Pace, others and clear $24M in cap space

There are 2 comments on the New York Daily News story from Feb 19, 2013, titled Jets cut Pace, others and clear $24M in cap space. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Calvin Pace, former first-round pick of the Cardinals, signed a six-year deal with the NY Jets in 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Laughing Bear Fan

Denver, CO

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Give it all to Tebow
Devonshade

Portland, ME

#2 Feb 20, 2013
send tebad to canady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvin Pace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Calvin Pace: Jets have 'the best' defense in th... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Belichick 2
News NFL free agency: Jets re-sign LB Calvin Pace to... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
News New York Jets - Where Are Additions Needed? (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Jets' 2013 Mock Draft: Building the Pe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 George 1
News Pass Rusher Ricky Sapp Could Be a Secret Weapon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jetssuck 2
News Where Do the New York Jets Stand in the AFC Eas... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News For Ryan, the Field Is Half-Empty (Mar '13) Mar '13 Johnson Rex Sex C... 2
More from around the web