Dolphins' defense wants to force the pass

Although most of the pregame hype surrounding the Jets - Dolphins season opener Sunday has centered on the quarterback matchup between Brett Favre and Chad Pennington , it might be the running backs who decide ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ADC

San Diego, CA

#41 Sep 4, 2008
john boom wrote:
WIll Ted Ginn Jr live up to his draft pick or choke again during the season? That pick ruined us until we got lucky and got Chad. After declaring Ginn was the best pick in that draft, we still were looking for QB's until now, great choice, glad those guys are all fired and parcells and co are running the show, go fins!
I think this topic has already been beat to death! Let it die already!

It's the guys second year. Give him a chance. It's not his fault where he got picked. I bet your tune will change when he runs his first punt return for a TD this year...With that speed you know he will.
jcphinfan67

West Palm Beach, FL

#42 Sep 4, 2008
I just noticed that we will only play one home game on the dirt this year (Sunday)...everything is coming together. Provided the Marlins continue their ways, of course.
joe

Montgomery, AL

#43 Sep 4, 2008
I want to thank the jets for just giving us penninton. You could of at least got a draft pick for him just another smart move by the jets,
losers go away

Powder Springs, GA

#44 Sep 4, 2008
holy cra- we now have a rams fan on here to boot.didnt you pick 2nd in the draft tard.none of you losers have any room to talk.whats really sad and funny is these as- clowns are so retarded they cant even find thier teams blog site.pathetic.and to the jet fan that always posts here please give us your seat# im sure some of the fin fans would love to pay you a little visit.but of course you wont because we all know your a coward
losers go away

Powder Springs, GA

#45 Sep 4, 2008
the guy from mexico classy,the redskins fan classy...take notes from those guys would you trolls
Sleeper

Fort Myers, FL

#46 Sep 4, 2008
Who Care's, Phins gonna ROLLLLL in this one, I say, a ROMP!! Like, 24 - 10 Phins, and it would be 31 - 10, but one TD gets called back on one of those Stupid Holding Penelty's that always goes against the Fish. I can't wait!!!
Sleeper

Fort Myers, FL

#47 Sep 4, 2008
I know, its 'penalty', or something like that. And I'm not from Cape Coral, like it say's, I'm form Port Charlotte, A little known town that would pale in insignifigance, if not for Hurricane Charlie, which Tore us a new A#$$ a Few years ago!! Go Phins!!!!
Wild Bill

United States

#48 Sep 4, 2008
Michael Alexander wrote:
Starting Greg Camarillo at WR in place of Derek Hagan should have been expected. Hagan can not consistently hold on to the ball.
Yup, you just knew that this was going to be the eventuality with DH. Never felt comfortable with him and I don't think the Tri did either. So they gave him the rope, all of it,the results or rather lack of them speaks for itself. The decision was easy. I do not look for him to ever regain starter unless they have injuries.

You will see him Armstrong on second string before the end of the year. DH will be gone before camp next year. Too much time and too little results, no longer works on this team!
Armchair Analyst

Tonawanda, NY

#49 Sep 5, 2008
stub -Rams Dedeem year- wrote:
hahahaha phins... retire... just everyone go home call it a year... i give u a 4-12 season and thats being generous... comeon u sign chad pennington for qb he got a 40 yard deep ball ... haha thats pitaful howd he get in the nfl again i forget... has he done nething worth remembering him for nah... just take an early retirement and save urself further embarressment.. and the big tuna is so smart he got rid of the teams best player jason taylor.. he was in the best shape of his life after dancing but the tuna is so smart he trades him for basically nuthn... but i bet the redskins aint complaining with taylor and landry leading the way for a stellar defensive this year
I see the same Taylor who was 'in the best shape of his life' and 'the team's best player' really helped the Skins get off to a fast start in that season-opening 16-9 L. Must have been a real factor there, huh? Yeah, Tuna's looking reeeaaaallly stupid on that one.
Armchair Analyst

Tonawanda, NY

#50 Sep 5, 2008
Yes, it's Football 101, but in the Fins case, it really is true. It's like Mandich said, if Miami is going to pull this one out, we'll have to see about 40 rush attempts and no turnovers. It's no secret: they have to be able to control the clock and keep Favre off the field. It's not like the Jets don't know what the gameplan is. Just have to go out and do it anyway with smash-mouth football. If not, it'll be a long day.

GO PHINS!!

Since: Sep 07

Woodland, CA

#51 Sep 6, 2008
Fin Power wrote:
Mike Westhoff, how low can you go? This was pathetic!
If he is on the sidelines on Sunday run a play his way, run into the beat up old bastard and send him back to the hospital for some more surgery. Spies will NOT be tolerated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvin Pace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calvin Pace: Jets have 'the best' defense in th... Jul '14 Belichick 2
NFL free agency: Jets re-sign LB Calvin Pace to... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
New York Jets - Where Are Additions Needed? (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
New York Jets' 2013 Mock Draft: Building the Pe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 George 1
Pass Rusher Ricky Sapp Could Be a Secret Weapon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jetssuck 2
Where Do the New York Jets Stand in the AFC Eas... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
For Ryan, the Field Is Half-Empty (Mar '13) Mar '13 Johnson Rex Sex C... 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Calvin Pace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••