Dolphins' defense wants to force the ...

Dolphins' defense wants to force the pass

There are 51 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 3, 2008, titled Dolphins' defense wants to force the pass. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Although most of the pregame hype surrounding the Jets - Dolphins season opener Sunday has centered on the quarterback matchup between Brett Favre and Chad Pennington , it might be the running backs who decide ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jets Suck

Orange, CA

#1 Sep 3, 2008
Down goes Wet Fart.. GO PHINS
Fins Win

Satellite Beach, FL

#2 Sep 3, 2008
I think holding Maurice-Jones Drew, Fred Taylor and Larry Johnson to a combined 55 yards on 22 carries says a lot. They should be a whole bunch more stout against the run this year. If we stop the run game, then maybe we can force Favre into a few INTs.
Cimbus

Reno, NV

#3 Sep 3, 2008
Crazy game plan...but it just might be crazy enough to work!

Since: Sep 08

SAN PEDRO

#4 Sep 3, 2008
Lets go Fins ,we have your back no matter what happens,have a great game .
jets fan

Miami, FL

#5 Sep 4, 2008
Great, I'll pass this article to someone I know who works for Mangini and the Jets.
impressed

Spearman, TX

#6 Sep 4, 2008
jets fan wrote:
Great, I'll pass this article to someone I know who works for Mangini and the Jets.
It is practically impossible for someone to be this stupid, but you've managed to do it. What a fool you must be in what passes for your "real life".
Rocky

New Orleans, LA

#7 Sep 4, 2008
If we make them pass, where do we hide bonehead Jason Allen in the Defense?
jetoffs suck

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Sep 4, 2008
Should be little problems for the Fins to stop the run and let grandpa embarrass himself
jetoffs suck

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Sep 4, 2008
="dumb jets fan"]Great, I'll pass this article to someone I know who works for Mangini and the Jets.

It won't help, jets still suck. 3RD WORST WINNING % IN THE NLF...pathetic

Come back and talk when you're over .500% and deserve to be heard ha ha ha ha
JET FAN

Covington, LA

#10 Sep 4, 2008
Your young inexperienced Orfensive line is going to get spanked! Carry Pennington out on a stretcher, Henne will come in and get hurried into interceptions. your offensive line will lose the game for the Miami Awfulins, count on it! How bout that Derik Hagan..still droppin passes! He does everything right except catch a pass.
Soos you got the mighty Camarillo, which is another name for "Squid" and the wetnap Ginn. We'll be lookin to stop the runnsss and see Noodle arm win the game. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARG! TOO MUCH!
I think i'm gonna fart!sssppppprrrrattt!
Fred observer

Covington, LA

#11 Sep 4, 2008
They should have traded Hagan when he looked good in camp. Once a dropper always a dropper. The Dolphims will beat kc,bufallo (once) rada's and the Cardinals and lose the rest.
They will not beat the Jets or patriots and get lucky when they beat buffalo
Jorge Arreola

Mexico, Mexico

#12 Sep 4, 2008
Well I think the Miami dolphins will be able to stop to Jets so, They will be able to win their first game, I am sure this season will be much better.
Regards from Mexico City
Fred observer

Covington, LA

#13 Sep 4, 2008
In preseason the Jets beat 3 playoff teams and one super bowl team, NY Giants,Philly and cleveland on the other hand the dolphins lost to Tampa Bay and beat Jacksonville
Don Shula

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Sep 4, 2008
Its nice to feel excited about football in Miami again, this team had been in steady decline since 1995 ( when I left "I mean Wayne through me outta her").
Coach
Zonk

Miami, FL

#15 Sep 4, 2008
Fred observer wrote:
In preseason the Jets beat 3 playoff teams and one super bowl team, NY Giants,Philly and cleveland on the other hand the dolphins lost to Tampa Bay and beat Jacksonville
Thank you Fred for the keen insight and sharing these tid bits. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Please keep it coming...
Mike Morgan

Boca Raton, FL

#16 Sep 4, 2008
Redskin fan (sigh) here. I wish the Dolphins a lot of luck this year and I intend to watch them. I think they will be fun.

Since: Jan 07

Cocoa Fl

#17 Sep 4, 2008
impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
It is practically impossible for someone to be this stupid, but you've managed to do it. What a fool you must be in what passes for your "real life".
You must be new here. Jet fans stupidity is only surpassed by their delusions of grandeur.

“Always remember '72”

Since: Aug 08

Burlington, Ontario

#18 Sep 4, 2008
Perhaps it does take football 101 to gain confidence and a win for the Fins. With some wacky ideas in the past we lost games that we should have won.

One thing that really bothers me is how can Jet fans be this stupid ? Is it the forum or what? I hope they don't represent all Jet fans ... that's sad!
wayne

Pompano Beach, FL

#19 Sep 4, 2008
one little thing run opens the pass ...step right up to the RICKY and RONNIE show I'll buy that boy the biggest triple z of krypy he ever saw if he can stay clean for the season and all those predictions go right out the window
Sportsfan Al

United States

#20 Sep 4, 2008
I think JET PHAN Shat himself thinking of the havoc that Matt Roth Joey Porter and the Bell are going to play with this retread in Green Look for good play in the secondary if we shut off the run And the best thing on earth is beating the Jetfags on opening day in Miami GO PHINS DESTROY ALL JETPHAGS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvin Pace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jets CB Revis 'unlikely' to play vs. Giants (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 2
News Calvin Pace: Jets have 'the best' defense in th... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Belichick 2
News NFL free agency: Jets re-sign LB Calvin Pace to... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
News New York Jets - Where Are Additions Needed? (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Jets' 2013 Mock Draft: Building the Pe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 George 1
News Pass Rusher Ricky Sapp Could Be a Secret Weapon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jetssuck 2
News Where Do the New York Jets Stand in the AFC Eas... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
More from around the web