Jets' offense in attack mode on fourth-and-1

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Sep 28, 2008, titled Jets' offense in attack mode on fourth-and-1. In it, Newsday reports that:

What was the deal with having Favre throw deep on fourth-and-1 from the Cardinals' 40 in the fourth quarter? A situation like that is the exact reason the Jets brought Favre in: for the additional options he ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Mavet

Glendale, AZ

#1 Sep 28, 2008
Smith will get what's coming to him -- one way or another.

Cheap shot scumbag.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvin Pace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Calvin Pace: Jets have 'the best' defense in th... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Belichick 2
News NFL free agency: Jets re-sign LB Calvin Pace to... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
News New York Jets - Where Are Additions Needed? (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News New York Jets' 2013 Mock Draft: Building the Pe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 George 1
News Pass Rusher Ricky Sapp Could Be a Secret Weapon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jetssuck 2
News Where Do the New York Jets Stand in the AFC Eas... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News For Ryan, the Field Is Half-Empty (Mar '13) Mar '13 Johnson Rex Sex C... 2
More from around the web