New York Jets' 2013 Mock Draft: Building the Perfect 7-Round Draft

Mar 27, 2013 Full story: BleacherReport

After the team's near catastrophic 6-10 season, free agency withered the talent of the roster of the New York Jets further.

Full Story
George

New York, NY

#1 Mar 29, 2013
My mock with revis trade 1st #9 OLB JARVIS JONES 1st #13 OG CHANCE WARMACK 2nd #7 RB GIOVANI BERNARD 3rd #10 TE GAVIN ESCOBAR 4th #9 S DUKE WILLIAMS 5th #8 WR ROBERT WOODS 6th #10 DT CORY GRISSOM 7th #9 LB DeVONTE HOLLOMAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvin Pace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calvin Pace: Jets have 'the best' defense in th... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Belichick 2
NFL free agency: Jets re-sign LB Calvin Pace to... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
New York Jets - Where Are Additions Needed? (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Pass Rusher Ricky Sapp Could Be a Secret Weapon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jetssuck 2
Where Do the New York Jets Stand in the AFC Eas... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
For Ryan, the Field Is Half-Empty (Mar '13) Mar '13 Johnson Rex Sex C... 2
Moves by New York Jets' GM John Idzik may spell... (Mar '13) Mar '13 tonytocool 2
More from around the web