Cards likely to use franchise tag on linebacker Dansby

Feb 9, 2008 Full story: East Valley Tribune

“That's going to come down to really what kind of position we're in with the others.”

Mike Tulumello , Tribune The Cardinals appear almost certain to put the franchise tag on linebacker Karlos Dansby in the next two weeks, then try to work out a long-term deal with him by July 15. via East Valley Tribune

Full Story
jOEY FROM GLENDALE

Peoria, AZ

#1 Mar 8, 2008
WHAT EVER YOU DO..DONT LOSE DANSBY..ENOUGH SAID. ON BRYANT JOHNSON..NOT MANY TEAMS HAVE THREE GOOD WIDE RECIEVERS..CARDS DONT BLOW THIS..KEEP ALL OF YOU GOOD PLAYERS..LARRY AND BRYANT NEED TO TALK... I HAVE MET BRYANT AT THE BARBER'S SHOP...HE'S A FINE AND TALENT PLAYER..I TOLD HIM CATCH THE BALL USE HIS SPEED AND RUN LIKE HELL....AND HE SAID HE WILL.{SMILE]...CARDS KEEP YOUR GOOD PLAYERS.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calvin Pace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calvin Pace: Jets have 'the best' defense in th... Jul '14 Belichick 2
NFL free agency: Jets re-sign LB Calvin Pace to... (Mar '14) Mar '14 He Hate Me 2
New York Jets - Where Are Additions Needed? (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
New York Jets' 2013 Mock Draft: Building the Pe... (Mar '13) Mar '13 George 1
Pass Rusher Ricky Sapp Could Be a Secret Weapon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jetssuck 2
Where Do the New York Jets Stand in the AFC Eas... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Laughing Bear Fan 3
For Ryan, the Field Is Half-Empty (Mar '13) Mar '13 Johnson Rex Sex C... 2

Calvin Pace People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE