Lions lose linebacker Jordon Dizon fo...

Lions lose linebacker Jordon Dizon for the season with knee injury vs. Steelers

There are 1 comment on the story from Aug 15, 2010, titled Lions lose linebacker Jordon Dizon for the season with knee injury vs. Steelers. In it, reports that:

Detroit Lions linebacker Jordon Dizon suffered a knee injury during Saturday's preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers and will be lost for the season.

Join the discussion below, or

MoTown Madness_236 Alumni

Yucaipa, CA

#1 Aug 15, 2010
The Lions look better this year. If you take away the interception, the fumble, and the missed field goal; the game would have been a success. The interception was not Stafford's mistake; it was Best you should've caught the ball. The RB who fumbled was trying to get too much out of nothing; take a lesson from Smith and go down safely. As for the missed field-goal; I tip my hat to the Steelers coaching staff for icing the kicker in a preseason game (winning is important no matter what). The lions coaching staff should keep their eye open on who gets released out of the Steelers camp; could be some good RB, LB, & DB avaiable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caleb Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Point grad Caleb Campbell grows into a Lion (Jul '10) Jul '10 robert 1
More from around the web