College football notebook: Tackle pic...

College football notebook: Tackle picks Auburn, for a minute | BuckeyeXtra

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Feb 3, 2011, titled College football notebook: Tackle picks Auburn, for a minute | BuckeyeXtra. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Isaiah Crowell, a top prospect at running back, holds aloft a bulldog puppy to announce his intention to play for Georgia at his high school in Columbus, Ga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

RMW

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Feb 3, 2011
OUCH!!!
Southern Snowbird

Newark, OH

#2 Feb 3, 2011
The live puppy at a signing show? The one Auburn kid putting on a "Nick who?" hat? The SEC-slanted ESPNU signing day bonanza was reality TV at it's worst. If any of the top 10 recruits had committed to Northern schools months in advance, they would have not been top 10 recruits.
ODaized

Shawnee, KS

#3 Feb 4, 2011
I wonder how much Rich rod got paid to swollow his pride.
Ace

Astoria, NY

#4 Feb 5, 2011
OSU should send the molester Chris Carter to the SEC with all the other criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

C.J Spiller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With Jets Next, Bills' Ground Game Decimated By... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 6
News How the Chicago Bears Defense Can Shut Down Buf... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Fat Chix luv Brats 4
News 5 Buffalo Bills Questions With Buffalo Rumblings (Nov '13) Dec '13 Birddoc 3
News Injuries seem to haunt the Buffalo Bills (Sep '13) Sep '13 Frank 1
News Is Ryan Fitzpatrick the Quarterback to Lead the... (Dec '12) Dec '12 AMG ROB 1
News Analyzing the Buffalo Bills' Building Blocks to... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Bruce Childs 1
News Thursday Night Football: Bills' defense finally... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Crapmasters 2
More from around the web