Leftwich Named Jaguars Starter for 20...

Leftwich Named Jaguars Starter for 2007 Season

There are 10 comments on the WTLV story from Feb 22, 2007, titled Leftwich Named Jaguars Starter for 2007 Season. In it, WTLV reports that:

Click Here for Online Poll JACKSONVILLE, FL -- The Jacksonville Jaguars have named Byron Leftwich as the starting quarterback for the 2007 season, the team announced Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

John Morris

Decatur, GA

#1 Feb 22, 2007
This is not a good thing. I am a season ticket holder from day one but I am considering not signing up for another year of byron. I just can't take it!!!
Debora

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Feb 22, 2007
Sorry Jaguars........me and my family just became Tampa Bay Buccaneer fans.........any team in the NFL is better than the Jaguars with Leftwich !!!!
Chris

United States

#3 Feb 22, 2007
Debora wrote:
Sorry Jaguars........me and my family just became Tampa Bay Buccaneer fans.........any team in the NFL is better than the Jaguars with Leftwich !!!!
I am so sorry you feel that way open your eyes and soften that heart
A disappointed fan

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 22, 2007
Garrard brought excitement to the game. The reason Byron had more attempted passes than Garrard is because all Byron can do is try to throw the ball. He's sloooooow and completely predictable. Good luck, Coach. We'll be watching after Byron is replaced.
WaltER ARZONETTI

Saint Cloud, FL

#5 Feb 23, 2007
Del Rio made the right choice and it was the obvious choice given the three quarterbacks on the team. Let the running backs run the ball and let the guy with the best arm throw it!
jane l brown

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Feb 23, 2007
it is time for leftwich to go or at least if he has to stay he needs to compete for the starting position
Steven

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Feb 23, 2007
A disappointed fan wrote:
Garrard brought excitement to the game. The reason Byron had more attempted passes than Garrard is because all Byron can do is try to throw the ball. He's sloooooow and completely predictable. Good luck, Coach. We'll be watching after Byron is replaced.
Let me tell you how excited I was with all the turnovers Gararrd made and then him running 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Garrard is a very poor decision maker. Thank god Del Rio came back to his senses and is starting the best QUARTERBACK on the roster.
Jag 4 life

Savannah, GA

#8 Feb 23, 2007
FINALLY SOMEONE IS TALKING RIGHT, CHRIS YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHOS MAKING SENSE AND KNOWS HIS FOOTBALL
kiki

Savannah, GA

#9 Feb 23, 2007
A disappointed fan wrote:
AND YOU DON'T THINK GARRARD WAS PREDICTABLE HES GOING TO EITHER RUN THE BALL HIMSELF OR PASS THE BALL TO DREW SO TELL ME HOW PREDICTABLE IS THAT I KNEW IT GAME AFTER GAME AND SO DID THE TEXANS, THE BILLS, THE TITANS, THE PATRIOTS, AND THE CHIEFS........NOW IF THATS NOT PREDICTABLE THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS
jags rule

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Dec 21, 2007
GARRARD PROVED YOU ALL WRONG IN YOUR FACES BITCHS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Leftwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons Why Tim Tebow Makes Sense for Pittsbu... (May '13) May '13 29 Bland 10
News Steelers Sign QB from Waivers (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rbohemis 3
News NFL Rumors: Will the Pittsburgh Steelers Sign a... (Nov '12) Nov '12 hammertime 3
News Leftwich to start at QB for Steelers on Sunday (Nov '12) Nov '12 We Are Marshall 8
News Pittsburgh Steelers sign Troy Smith (Jan '12) Jan '12 wOw 1
News Manning-less Colts in tough - just ask Dungy (Sep '11) Sep '11 Streakfarts 2
News Steelers embrace underdog status in Super Bowl ... (Jan '11) Feb '11 The Geno 72
More from around the web