Falcons Release Crumpler, 6 Others

Falcons Release Crumpler, 6 Others

There are 44 comments on the WXIA Atlanta story from Feb 15, 2008, titled Falcons Release Crumpler, 6 Others. In it, WXIA Atlanta reports that:

The Atlanta Falcons released seven players Friday afternoon including popular veteran tight end Alge Crumpler.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXIA Atlanta.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Girls Like Football Too.”

Since: Dec 07

***Brooklyn, NY***

#50 Feb 16, 2008
Dontraveous wrote:
<quoted text>
For every big play MeAngelo Hall makes, he is burned on two others for long gains or TDs, and sandbags 3 tackles. Those lessons Dion Sanders gave him on how to flub tackles sure worked out well.
D hall is a loudmouth cancer who will poison the locker room of any team he is on.
There is no such thing as a "shut down corner" {look what happend to Al Harris vs Plax Burris, look what happend to Champ Baily & Dre' Bly vs Donald Driver & Greg Jennings} DeAngelo Hall had his good games, he had a good year....pro bowl year, look it up....he still young, we cant lose him. Who gonna replace him....Chris, David, Brent?...lmao....they recorded 0 inteceptions this year. There are 1 types of D~Hall hater:

*Because he supported Vick {Crump did too}

And about your tackling thing. Most of D~Hall's tackles were solo...its recorded.
Dontraveous

United States

#51 Feb 16, 2008
Falcons Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a "shut down corner" {look what happend to Al Harris vs Plax Burris, look what happend to Champ Baily & Dre' Bly vs Donald Driver & Greg Jennings} DeAngelo Hall had his good games, he had a good year....pro bowl year, look it up....he still young, we cant lose him. Who gonna replace him....Chris, David, Brent?...lmao....they recorded 0 inteceptions this year. There are 1 types of D~Hall hater:
*Because he supported Vick {Crump did too}
And about your tackling thing. Most of D~Hall's tackles were solo...its recorded.
They have to be solo tackles because he is so far down field when he is burnedfor the completion. If youhad ever watched him play, hegetssmoked on running plays to hisside. He arm tackles (or tries to) likethat wussie Dijon Sanders.

Face it, he is a loud mouth cancer, who single handedly looses games (Carolina at home).

“Girls Like Football Too.”

Since: Dec 07

***Brooklyn, NY***

#52 Feb 18, 2008
Dontraveous wrote:
<quoted text>
They have to be solo tackles because he is so far down field when he is burnedfor the completion. If youhad ever watched him play, hegetssmoked on running plays to hisside. He arm tackles (or tries to) likethat wussie Dijon Sanders.
Face it, he is a loud mouth cancer, who single handedly looses games (Carolina at home).
LmAo....he hold Steve Smith to 1 catch and 10 yrds.......and about the personal penelties, even the guys from ESPN said that it was a legal bump...and that the refs should let the guys play.
And like I said....CB's get burnt, NFL rules is designed to help the offence. I'm a girl and I know this...I have a question is D~Hall better than Al Harris?
hotsyflotsy

Memphis, TN

#53 Feb 18, 2008
You're a girl and you talk like an unedcated football jock?? Spare us the idiocy of this.
Falcons Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LmAo....he hold Steve Smith to 1 catch and 10 yrds.......and about the personal penelties, even the guys from ESPN said that it was a legal bump...and that the refs should let the guys play.
And like I said....CB's get burnt, NFL rules is designed to help the offence. I'm a girl and I know this...I have a question is D~Hall better than Al Harris?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Leftwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons Why Tim Tebow Makes Sense for Pittsbu... (May '13) May '13 29 Bland 10
News Steelers Sign QB from Waivers (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rbohemis 3
News NFL Rumors: Will the Pittsburgh Steelers Sign a... (Nov '12) Nov '12 hammertime 3
News Leftwich to start at QB for Steelers on Sunday (Nov '12) Nov '12 We Are Marshall 8
News Pittsburgh Steelers sign Troy Smith (Jan '12) Jan '12 wOw 1
News Manning-less Colts in tough - just ask Dungy (Sep '11) Sep '11 Streakfarts 2
News Steelers embrace underdog status in Super Bowl ... (Jan '11) Feb '11 The Geno 72
More from around the web