Petrino not ready to shuffle QB depth...

Petrino not ready to shuffle QB depth chart

There are 1 comment on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Sep 27, 2007, titled Petrino not ready to shuffle QB depth chart. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

“You've got to learn a new offense, and everybody's going to wonder how quick you can learn it. I took that as a challenge. That's what drives me every day, and I'm getting better and better with the offense every day.”

Only nine days on the job, quarterback Byron Leftwich is working hard to impress his coaches and teammates with the Atlanta Falcons. via Athens Banner-Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

Rick

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Sep 29, 2007
Go to Profootballtalk.com article posted 8:33 a.m. September 28, 2007, it will show QUITE a different viewpoint than Leftwich's own ego-oriented opinion. As you'll see, the COACHES didn't even want him. His off-the-field "performances" are just as bad as his on-the-field performances, then add his classic quotes such as "I didn't get no dumber; I don't care if it strains my relationship with DelRio; it's my team; I can play this game; I'm not a knucklehead; it's just a cranky ankle", etc. etc.

As a former NFL qb stated, "at best,he's a backup, in reality, he's a 3rd qb, and in actuality, I wouldn't have him on my team because of his off the field issues, as well as his poor performances on the field."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Leftwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons Why Tim Tebow Makes Sense for Pittsbu... (May '13) May '13 29 Bland 10
News Steelers Sign QB from Waivers (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rbohemis 3
News NFL Rumors: Will the Pittsburgh Steelers Sign a... (Nov '12) Nov '12 hammertime 3
News Leftwich to start at QB for Steelers on Sunday (Nov '12) Nov '12 We Are Marshall 8
News Pittsburgh Steelers sign Troy Smith (Jan '12) Jan '12 wOw 1
News Manning-less Colts in tough - just ask Dungy (Sep '11) Sep '11 Streakfarts 2
News Steelers embrace underdog status in Super Bowl ... (Jan '11) Feb '11 The Geno 72
More from around the web