NFL reduces suspension for Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger from six ga...

Full story: The York Daily Record

Ben Roethlisberger's suspension has been reduced from six games to four by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.
Comments
121 - 130 of 130 Comments Last updated Sep 15, 2010
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
wishing_star

Harrodsburg, KY

#122 Sep 13, 2010
yerah but it is her word aganist his b/c it hasn't been proven
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#123 Sep 14, 2010
brother lo wrote:
<quoted text>
did you catch bradshaw's comments on fox right before kickoff. harsh stuff. just want to know what you think. really, i think the steelers bigwigs would love to go in a different direction. there is no doubt in my mind they will win super bowls post ben.
Bradshaw certainly has strong opinions on the matter, and the Rooneys were said to be furious with Ben last spring. But if they were going to go in a different direction, they would have done it then and there. They didn't keep him in April just to bench him in September.

As I've said, Steeler fans are by and large inclined to believe Ben when he says he's changed, and I think a lot of people wish Bradshaw would get over it and believe him, too. I have the sense that the two guys may have had some sort of run-in, or that Ben's arrogance just may have been grating on Bradshaw long before Milledgeville.
I Hate Steelertards

York, PA

#124 Sep 14, 2010
Steelertards never fail to amaze folks with their idiotic commentaries on these forums.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#125 Sep 14, 2010
I Hate Steelertards wrote:
Steelertards never fail to amaze folks with their idiotic commentaries on these forums.
And little yappin' Yorkie, you never fail to amaze me with your foolishness and your cowardice. Why are you trying to hide your identity now? We know who you are. We know you're a Jerry Jones-lovin' blowhard with a below-average IQ, and that for your sins you're doomed to live in one of the worst post-industrial hellholes in the northeast. We know you like to constantly accuse people of stupidity, but that you lack the mental wherewithal to ever offer an example, much less a rebuttal.

So go on and be amazed. Intelligent conversation will always amaze you. It's just your lot in life.

P.S. "Steelertards" is a really stupid word. "Cowtards," on the other hand, is a GREAT word.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

#126 Sep 14, 2010
I Hate Steelertards wrote:
I would say almost anything amazes you dingdong... no doubt you stare in amazement at your face in the mirror wondering how someone who looks just like you appears every time you sneak a look...lol. fool.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#127 Sep 14, 2010
Bob Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say almost anything amazes you dingdong... no doubt you stare in amazement at your face in the mirror wondering how someone who looks just like you appears every time you sneak a look...lol. fool.
Heh-heh.
I Hate Steelertards4

York, PA

#128 Sep 14, 2010
Rex J Steelman wrote:
<quoted text>"Steelertards " is a really stupid word. "Cowtards," on the other hand, is a GREAT word.
Both fit quite well. You see dumbass, I don't give a rat's ass about Jerry Jones or his Cowgirls either!!

Mechanicsburg, PA

#129 Sep 15, 2010
I Hate Steelertards4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both fit quite well. You see dumbass, I don't give a rat's ass about Jerry Jones or his Cowgirls either!!
You name the place and the time and I promise you, I'll do all I can to 'let you take out your anger on me'. A counter response will be part of the equation as well.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#130 Sep 15, 2010
<quoted text>
Nice try, little Yorkie Cowtard, but you slipped a while back and confessed your allegiance. You wanted to keep yourself immune from smack by refusing to name your team, and now you're PUBLICLY DISOWNING them out of fear. That's fairly repulsive. You really dare, after that, to call yourself a football fan? Oh, you quivering little gerbil of a man.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Butler, PA

#131 Sep 15, 2010
<quoted text>
perhaps you've mistaken us for people who care about what you think dipshit. you're just another knob-headed web-toed inbred troll. you want to talk football that's great. you want to post nonsense you get the hammer. What did the 6 rings say to the face? SMACK and poke in the eye!! lmao!! loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byron Leftwich Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Reasons Why Tim Tebow Makes Sense for Pittsbu... (May '13) May '13 29 Bland 10
Steelers Sign QB from Waivers (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rbohemis 3
NFL Rumors: Will the Pittsburgh Steelers Sign a... (Nov '12) Nov '12 hammertime 3
Leftwich to start at QB for Steelers on Sunday (Nov '12) Nov '12 We Are Marshall 8
Pittsburgh Steelers sign Troy Smith (Jan '12) Jan '12 wOw 1
Manning-less Colts in tough - just ask Dungy (Sep '11) Sep '11 Streakfarts 2
Steelers embrace underdog status in Super Bowl ... (Jan '11) Feb '11 The Geno 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Byron Leftwich People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••