NFL reduces suspension for Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger from six ga...

Full story: The York Daily Record

Ben Roethlisberger's suspension has been reduced from six games to four by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of130
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Big Surprise

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Big surprise...the NFL giving into the steelers. It isn't enough they handed them two Super Bowls the past four or five years?! What this dirt-bag did was unacceptable and he should be out for at least six games.
Curious

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

I have to agree with you. What kind of morals are we teaching our kids? You know our children look up to guys and girls like him. I am sure the snake will attack again and maybe this time he will sit out for good. I am not a Steelers hater at all. This has nothing to do with them it is all HIM
rhd

Jarrettsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Curious wrote:
I have to agree with you. What kind of morals are we teaching our kids? You know our children look up to guys and girls like him. I am sure the snake will attack again and maybe this time he will sit out for good. I am not a Steelers hater at all. This has nothing to do with them it is all HIM
It's been proven over and over by psychology experts that sexual predators do not change. He'll do it again, just a matter of time.
Chris Hutton

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Unbelievable. But watch all the Steelers fans cheer for this dirtbag rapist.
Debbie Berry

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Goodell needs replaced. He must not like the Steelers, by suspending Ben for nothing, that must give his favorite team a chance for playoffs. Our constitution says innocent until proven guilty. Goodell gotta go. We love Big Ben at Debs Brownfield Tavern.
york football

Parsippany, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Pig Ben & Steelers deserve what they get, those bunch of criminals (Plaxico Burress, Santonio Holmes, James Harrison, Jeff Reed, Ben Rapistberger). It's the "Steeler Way" !
Haha

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

york football wrote:
Pig Ben & Steelers deserve what they get, those bunch of criminals (Plaxico Burress, Santonio Holmes, James Harrison, Jeff Reed, Ben Rapistberger). It's the "Steeler Way" !
All I can say is...Haha!!! Love it.
Yep

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

rhd wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven over and over by psychology experts that sexual predators do not change. He'll do it again, just a matter of time.
GREAT point! I never even thought of that.
Rex Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

york football wrote:
I think it's time you stand up and demand that the government make York, PA follow the same lead paint ordinances as the rest of the country!

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

york football wrote:
what you're suffering from drooly is called "lombardi envy" LOL! it happens to loser fans of loser franchises nationwide...LMAO!! fool.
Chris Hutton

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Debbie Berry wrote:
Goodell needs replaced. He must not like the Steelers, by suspending Ben for nothing, that must give his favorite team a chance for playoffs. Our constitution says innocent until proven guilty. Goodell gotta go. We love Big Ben at Debs Brownfield Tavern.
And we have a winner. IMMEDIATELY after I said Steeler fans would be cheering his return. I will be certain to never visit Deb's Brownfield "We Love Rapists" Tavern.
Worthlessberger SUCKS

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Outrageous! He should have been tossed out of the league!

Since: Aug 08

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

i like how the article says the steelers would have punished him if the league didn't. thats real easy to say but i don't believe it. hell they went there hoping to get it down to 3 games. rooney, keep your granddaughters away from this guy.
Ohhhh

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Worthlessberger SUCKS wrote:
Outrageous! He should have been tossed out of the league!
You mean like DUI Dante down in Bmore with Stab-happy Ray Ray??
George

Downingtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Chris Hutton wrote:
Unbelievable. But watch all the Steelers fans cheer for this dirtbag rapist.
same as the ravens rooting for the murderous Ray Lewis and the drunk and homicidal Donte Stallworh???
Sooo

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Y'all need to calm it a little. Is Ben a creepy screw-up, sure. But come on...

Dante Stallworth kills a man (CONVICTED) as does Ray Lewis (CHARGED)

And y'all wanna banish a creepy-QB who was never even charged??

So, according to the posters logic here...get drunk and run someone over or just flat out stab the sh*t out of them, sit a few games and you're cool.

But get liquored up and do stuff with a girl, who then CLAIMS rape (but there's not enough evidence to even press charges...hmmm) and you're out of the league??

Something's not adding up here. And I'm a Cowboys fan, so I hate the Steelers, but come on, this is a little messed up logically...

Since: Aug 08

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2010

Judged:

Sooo wrote:
Y'all need to calm it a little. Is Ben a creepy screw-up, sure. But come on...
Dante Stallworth kills a man (CONVICTED) as does Ray Lewis (CHARGED)
And y'all wanna banish a creepy-QB who was never even charged??
So, according to the posters logic here...get drunk and run someone over or just flat out stab the sh*t out of them, sit a few games and you're cool.
But get liquored up and do stuff with a girl, who then CLAIMS rape (but there's not enough evidence to even press charges...hmmm) and you're out of the league??
Something's not adding up here. And I'm a Cowboys fan, so I hate the Steelers, but come on, this is a little messed up logically...
maybe its because as men, we feel rape is the worst crime of them all. you make good points but if i must choose to associate with a guy who fought and killed someone with a knife, a guy that got drunk and killed someone or a rapist, i wouldn't choose the rapist. of course we will never meet these 3 people.
George

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Judged:

brother lo wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe its because as men, we feel rape is the worst crime of them all. you make good points but if i must choose to associate with a guy who fought and killed someone with a knife, a guy that got drunk and killed someone or a rapist, i wouldn't choose the rapist. of course we will never meet these 3 people.
Who was the rapist?
Andy

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Judged:

brother lo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, Ben's an immature idiot, and if he did it he should not only be out of the league but in jail. The problem I have is I'm always suspecious of these charges when it involves someone with money. When money is involved you have to suspect peoples motives. I have to question the girl in this case because she was seen laughing and having a good time as she left the bar. Doesn't sound like someone who was raped.
Chris Hutton

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2010

Judged:

Ray Lewis only witnessed the murder and lied about it (he was charged with obstructing justice). He has been a model citizen since then, and ceased contact with any shady acquaintances, unlike the Dog Killer in Philly.
And Worthlisberger paid off his victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of130
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Byron Leftwich Discussions

Search the Byron Leftwich Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
5 Reasons Why Tim Tebow Makes Sense for Pittsbu... (May '13) May '13 29 Bland 10
Steelers Sign QB from Waivers (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rbohemis 3
NFL Rumors: Will the Pittsburgh Steelers Sign a... (Nov '12) Nov '12 hammertime 3
Leftwich to start at QB for Steelers on Sunday (Nov '12) Nov '12 We Are Marshall 8
Pittsburgh Steelers sign Troy Smith (Jan '12) Jan '12 wOw 1
Manning-less Colts in tough - just ask Dungy (Sep '11) Sep '11 Streakfarts 2
Steelers embrace underdog status in Super Bowl ... (Jan '11) Feb '11 The Geno 72
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••