Nolan won't look ahead

Nolan won't look ahead

There are 1 comment on the San Jose Mercury News story from Oct 30, 2006, titled Nolan won't look ahead. In it, San Jose Mercury News reports that:

Although the 49ers' woes already might have prompted many fans to contemplate roster upgrades for 2007, Coach Mike Nolan won't shift his focus from the present -- no matter how dreadful it is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Jose Mercury News.

SEAN

Oakland, CA

#1 Oct 31, 2006
WE REALLY NEED TO FOCUS ON RIGHT NOW BEFORE WE FOCUS ON NEXT YEAR. WE SHOULD BE WONDERING WHAT ARE DEFENSE IS DOING, WE NEED TO SWITCH UP OUR DEFFENSIVE APPROACH, WHETHER IT BE 4-3 OR 3-4 OR WHATEVER. I THINK WE NEED TO FOCUS NEXT YEAR ON DEFFENSIVE BACKS BECAUSE MY GOD WE ARE HORRIBLE IN THE SECONDARY. HOW CAN IT BE THIRD DOWN AND 4 AND WE ARE 10 YARDS AWAY FROM THE BALL WHEN IT IS CAUGHT FOR THE FIRST DOWN. BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SAY WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A COUPLE GAMES I ENJOY WATCHING US PLAY THIS YEAR WE ARE IMPROVING WEEK BY WEEK THANK YOU MIKE NOLAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryant Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Making a list for 49ers' Hall: What about T.O. ... (May '09) May '09 9rdave 1
News Vikings never look back (Nov '08) Nov '08 WIN OR LOSE 1
News Body tells Young it's time (Jan '08) Jan '08 Bryant Young fan 1
News Two 49ers, one Raider named to Pro Bowl (Dec '07) Dec '07 raiders 1
News 49ers voicing offensive woes (Sep '07) Sep '07 imma goldigger 1
News Former NFL linebacker Kevin Mitchell dies at 36... (May '07) May '07 unknown 1
News Scouting the opponent: Bears rout 49ers to rema... (Oct '06) Oct '06 The ultimate opti... 8