NFL Star Bryant McKinnie -- $4 Millio...

NFL Star Bryant McKinnie -- $4 Million Mistake After Vikings Cut Me Loose

There are 3 comments on the story from Apr 12, 2012, titled NFL Star Bryant McKinnie -- $4 Million Mistake After Vikings Cut Me Loose. In it, reports that:

Baltimore Ravens lineman Bryant McKinnie took a HUGE gamble on the eve on the 2011 NFL lockout ... but his gamble didn't pay off ... and now he's gotta come up with $4 million QUICK ... or else.

Join the discussion below, or

Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#1 Apr 12, 2012
The fat gansta gonna have a broken leg after the mafioso gets done with him
Magnum Man

Christopher, IL

#2 Apr 12, 2012
Could be in a world of hurt if he gets injured or cut.

Not the wisest thing to do BK.

Ames, IA

#3 Apr 12, 2012
Why do bad things have to happen to good people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryant McKinnie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Dolphins News You May Have Missed 3/20/14 (Mar '14) Mar '14 Scoop Jones 2
News Miami Dolphins Should Double Up To Fill Need at... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Hickeys Brain 2
News Hip-Hop Rumors: Katt Williams Loses It In New M... (Jun '11) Dec '13 mz jay 14
News Dolphins acquire OT McKinnie from Ravens (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff Iretard 2
News Baltimore Ravens Rumors: L.T. McKinnie to be Tr... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Laughing Bear Fan 8
News Jaguars trading LT Monroe to Ravens (Oct '13) Oct '13 Klingons on Uranus 1
News TMZ: Stripper hit Ravens WR with giant champagn... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Boat Party 2
More from around the web