Florida ties run deep for Super Bowl ...

Florida ties run deep for Super Bowl teams

There are 2 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 1, 2009, titled Florida ties run deep for Super Bowl teams. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

With the Super Bowl being played in Tampa for the fourth time and 15 players who either attended college or grew up in Florida, the title game had a distinct Sunshine State flavor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Rumble Bee Ray

Dahlonega, GA

#1 Feb 2, 2009
Why does'nt Brett Favre just go away and never come back? I am so sick of his ongoing soap opera and since he is now a sorry JET,I really want to puke whenever I hear his stinkin name!

Since: Feb 09

Venice, FL

#2 Feb 2, 2009
Fantastic decision to play Super Bowl 09 in Tampa. Weather was SUPERB FOR THIS GAME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryant McFadden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Steelers CB Gay heads to Arizona (Mar '12) Mar '12 oOooooo 1
News Rashard Mendenhall is Dancing, Too (Mar '11) Mar '11 CLS 09-28-1975 1
News Steelers' Polamalu, Harrison silent in Super Bowl (Feb '11) Feb '11 flywatt 8
News Steelers' Polamalu, Harrison missing in action (Feb '11) Feb '11 TOA 5
News Big hitters on defense don't deliver | The Colu... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Biff 33 4
News Sports wire | The Columbus Dispatch (Jan '11) Jan '11 marleeyah sondreya 1
News Oakland Raiders notebook: McFadden brothers wil... (Jan '11) Jan '11 elshagon 1
More from around the web