Steelers' Polamalu, Harrison silent in Super Bowl

Full story: TwinCities.com 8
Troy Polamalu whiffed on a tackle. James Harrison was nearly invisible. Not the way the Pittsburgh Steelers drew this up. Full Story
TorVikeFan

Canada

#1 Feb 7, 2011
Yeah, I saw they weren't having much of an impact during the game. Does anyone have any real insight into that? I know Polamalu had a Achilles tendon injury late in the season, and that probably made him lose a step. What about Harrison?
Traditional in every way

Laguna Beach, CA

#2 Feb 8, 2011
Honestly for some reason i think it was fixed. I mean to see the Steelers play like that? No there is something behind all of this.
Ben Rapistburger

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 9, 2011
Another one that has been silent since Sunday is Gonna Hang 7. Where are thou? Probably hanged himself by now. Good riddance!

Gonna win number seven? Gonna hang a banner permanently at Cowboys Stadium?(S)hitburgh surely played like it.

Rapist justice!
Steroids

Littleton, CO

#4 Feb 9, 2011
I was unable to get there in time for both mr dead locks and the angry ape. Harrison is living proof of Darwin's evolution theory
Ha Ha HA

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2011
Pittsburg Steelers, HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!! what a bitter pill to swallow for those phoney El Paso steeler fans HA HA HA HA HA HA ..........
Traditional in every way

Laguna Beach, CA

#6 Feb 14, 2011
Ha Ha HA wrote:
Pittsburg Steelers, HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!! what a bitter pill to swallow for those phoney El Paso steeler fans HA HA HA HA HA HA ..........
Oh you Dallas Fans>>>>>>

Just swallow this one we played the Super Bowl in your field instead of you. And STEELERS STILL HOLD MORE RINGS.......

Bo Ya!!!!!!
HATERS!!!!!
Anonymous

Ridgefield Park, NJ

#7 Feb 15, 2011
Clay52......My man.

“Support SAR, get lost. ”

Since: Oct 08

East Haven, CT

#8 Feb 15, 2011
TorVikeFan wrote:
Yeah, I saw they weren't having much of an impact during the game. Does anyone have any real insight into that? I know Polamalu had a Achilles tendon injury late in the season, and that probably made him lose a step. What about Harrison?
Green Bay is the #1 passing offense in the country. Not only that, their run game has been very unpredictable in the playoffs. Pittsburgh struggled against the Packer's when they spread the field wide open. Aaron Rodgers has some of the best eye control in the game, which did no favors for Polamalu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryant McFadden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Steelers CB Gay heads to Arizona (Mar '12) Mar '12 oOooooo 1
Rashard Mendenhall is Dancing, Too (Mar '11) Mar '11 CLS 09-28-1975 1
Steelers' Polamalu, Harrison missing in action (Feb '11) Feb '11 TOA 5
Big hitters on defense don't deliver | The Colu... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Biff 33 4
Sports wire | The Columbus Dispatch (Jan '11) Jan '11 marleeyah sondreya 1
Oakland Raiders notebook: McFadden brothers wil... (Jan '11) Jan '11 elshagon 1
Polamalu's effect on Steelers -- and NFL -- evi... (Jan '11) Jan '11 All Ohio Teams Suck 2
More from around the web