Minus Brian Westbrook, Eagles rely on...

Minus Brian Westbrook, Eagles rely on defense to beat Steelers ...

There are 5 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Minus Brian Westbrook, Eagles rely on defense to beat Steelers .... In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Donovan McNabb missed part of the third quarter. With their best player sidelined and star quarterback hurting, the Philadelphia Eagles did it with defense.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

kyd70_SC

Greenville, SC

#1 Sep 22, 2008
oooh, the squeelers thought this was bad, wait till they play a team with a real defense.....

oh, wait!

I guess that'll be next Monday!

Sweet dreams Stupidberger. T-Sizzle, Crazy Ray & the Pryce is Right are a-comin.
FireTrembley

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2008
Booker is almost as talented as Westbrook. If you own Westbrook in a fantasy league pick up Lorenzo Booker. The kid one of the best athletes I've seen.

“The Lombardi Sixpack”

Since: Feb 08

East Butler, PA

#3 Sep 22, 2008
kyd70_SC wrote:
oooh, the squeelers thought this was bad, wait till they play a team with a real defense.....
oh, wait!
I guess that'll be next Monday!
Sweet dreams Stupidberger. T-Sizzle, Crazy Ray & the Pryce is Right are a-comin.
chirp while you can bird brain...you'll be chirping a different tune next tuesday. lol.
HeWhoCannotBeNam ed

Werder, Germany

#4 Sep 22, 2008
The Iggles had more sacks than PIT scored ? Beautiful. Nice rebound. Good weekend. HeeheeHEEEEEEE !!!!
HeWhoCannotBeNam ed

Werder, Germany

#5 Sep 22, 2008
Come to think of sacks, I have reason to assume Roethlisberger (as well as his OL and receivers) will have to outdo themselves to stay in the game.
PIT is serious task, no question, but I am humored. I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryant McFadden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Steelers CB Gay heads to Arizona (Mar '12) Mar '12 oOooooo 1
News Rashard Mendenhall is Dancing, Too (Mar '11) Mar '11 CLS 09-28-1975 1
News Steelers' Polamalu, Harrison silent in Super Bowl (Feb '11) Feb '11 flywatt 8
News Steelers' Polamalu, Harrison missing in action (Feb '11) Feb '11 TOA 5
News Big hitters on defense don't deliver | The Colu... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Biff 33 4
News Sports wire | The Columbus Dispatch (Jan '11) Jan '11 marleeyah sondreya 1
News Oakland Raiders notebook: McFadden brothers wil... (Jan '11) Jan '11 elshagon 1
More from around the web