Lions beat Redskins 19-14

Lions beat Redskins 19-14

There are 4 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 27, 2009, titled Lions beat Redskins 19-14. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Detroit Lions ended their 19-game losing streak by holding off the Washington Redskins 19-14 Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

walose

Wirtz, VA

#2 Sep 27, 2009
Hail to the deadskins!! They will be 4-12 at best this season!
Go UVa

Culpeper, VA

#4 Sep 28, 2009
Word has it that the Virginia Cavaliers and the Washington Redskins will be invited to play in the American Standard Toilet Bowl on January 1st in Flushing Meadows. The Skins will use a stinky defense to stop up the Cavs but, the Cavs will attempt to plunge their way to victory. Tickets go on sale November 1st in the plumbing sections of your favorite hardware or home improvement store.
UVA FAN

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Sep 28, 2009
Go UVa wrote:
Word has it that the Virginia Cavaliers and the Washington Redskins will be invited to play in the American Standard Toilet Bowl on January 1st in Flushing Meadows. The Skins will use a stinky defense to stop up the Cavs but, the Cavs will attempt to plunge their way to victory. Tickets go on sale November 1st in the plumbing sections of your favorite hardware or home improvement store.
Prediction UVA 3 Skins 3 in double OT. Game finally called due to the lack of interest.
skinnomore

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 28, 2009
This franchise is the laughing stock of the NFL. Starting with the owner, a fucking moron by the way,continuing with the coach, a stupid ex-quarterback who can't call plays for shit, and ending with the players who make tons upon tons of money and can't beat anybody, not even the Lions(no offense intended. I can't even begin to tell you guys how difficult it is to wear my colors, when these franchise is not putting out any type of effort..It sucks to be a redskin right now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryant Johnson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Get ready for rollercoaster s... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Mark McGahen 1
News Top Five Remaining Offseason Signings and Trade... (Apr '10) Apr '10 crazywhiteboy 2
News Rob Sims Drawing Interest from Detroit Lions in... (Mar '10) Mar '10 crazywhiteboy 1
News Adding Chris Chambers Could Help Detroit Lions ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 West Coast 1
News Detroit Lions try to regroup after latest disas... (Nov '09) Nov '09 what offense 1
News Lions beat Redskins 19-14 and end 19-game skid (Sep '09) Sep '09 chargers 5
News Lions sign WR Bryant Johnson to 3-year contract... (Mar '09) Mar '09 flash 1
More from around the web