Surging Jets hand Titans first defeat, 34-13

Full story: Newsday 11
The Jets announced themselves as a legitimate contender for the AFC East crown with their victory over the Patriots Nov. Full Story
Cheesecake Head

New York, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2008
Today's game was a thing of beauty.
My Names Gay Jay

Charlestown, IN

#2 Nov 23, 2008
"Favre is washed up, this was a terrible deal for the Jets"

"Favre with the Jets this year is going to be like Namath in LA, and Unitas in San Diego"

"The Jets will be lucky to win 8 games this year, 9 if they're lucky"

Hey JAY, any quotes from you I forgot to mention?
Jets Win

Charlestown, IN

#3 Nov 23, 2008
Great all around game from the Jets. Boy that Favre guy sure looks washed up huh? LOL,

Every week the offense line seems to be getting better and better, and the rest of the offense as well. I wonder where we'd be if we picked up Favre ealier in the offseason and he didn't need those first few games to get aquainted with the plays and the players.
They need to keep they're foot on the pedal and not let up. These next few weeks are key. They have some not so good opponents coming up, and with the last 2 games against divisional opponents, it's crucial that they beat these other teams. Great Win Today!
lee

Pineville, LA

#4 Nov 23, 2008
My Names Gay Jay wrote:
"Favre is washed up, this was a terrible deal for the Jets"
"Favre with the Jets this year is going to be like Namath in LA, and Unitas in San Diego"
"The Jets will be lucky to win 8 games this year, 9 if they're lucky"
Hey JAY, any quotes from you I forgot to mention?
Typical crackhead from Louisville Kentucky!!!!!!!!!!
urnotsosmart

Bangkok, Thailand

#5 Nov 23, 2008
The Jets will fade in the stretch like a mudder on a dry track.
shhhiitt happens

Westbury, NY

#6 Nov 23, 2008
lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical crackhead from Louisville Kentucky!!!!!!!!!!
You hit the nail on the head or maybe his.
shhhiitt happens

Westbury, NY

#7 Nov 23, 2008
urnotsosmart wrote:
The Jets will fade in the stretch like a mudder on a dry track.
Will the jets make up for the disgusting mets? Who knows but when a ny team is winning why is everyone pissed off? Oh i get it new yorker's suck right? Well stay away from new york who need you here any way.
Bud

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Nov 24, 2008
Jets Win wrote:
Great all around game from the Jets. Boy that Favre guy sure looks washed up huh? LOL,
Every week the offense line seems to be getting better and better, and the rest of the offense as well. I wonder where we'd be if we picked up Favre ealier in the offseason and he didn't need those first few games to get aquainted with the plays and the players.
They need to keep they're foot on the pedal and not let up. These next few weeks are key. They have some not so good opponents coming up, and with the last 2 games against divisional opponents, it's crucial that they beat these other teams. Great Win Today!
You're a bandwagon jumper,ya loser,last week you said,you were a Titans fan..
jets fan

Miami, FL

#9 Nov 24, 2008
My Names Gay Jay wrote:
"Favre is washed up, this was a terrible deal for the Jets"
"Favre with the Jets this year is going to be like Namath in LA, and Unitas in San Diego"
"The Jets will be lucky to win 8 games this year, 9 if they're lucky"
Hey JAY, any quotes from you I forgot to mention?
Would the Jets have beaten the Pats and Titans back to back weeks on the road with Pennington? I doubt it!
Bud

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Nov 24, 2008
jets fan wrote:
<quoted text> Would the Jets have beaten the Pats and Titans back to back weeks on the road with Pennington? I doubt it!
Last week,you were a Dolphin fan,now you like the Jets?
Jets Win

Charlestown, IN

#11 Nov 24, 2008
Obviously you people can't read. Those comments I made under the name 'My Names Gay Jay', were made by this idiot blogger who goes by the name of JAY from CA. He has made all those stupid predictions, and sh_i_t talking comments about Favre and the Jets. That's why the comments are in quotes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Thomas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Jets - Where Are Additions Needed? (May '13) May '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Pass Rusher Ricky Sapp Could Be a Secret Weapon... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Jetssuck 2
Jets cut Pace, others and clear $24M in cap space (Feb '13) Feb '13 Devonshade 2
New York Jets - Self-Scouting Will Be Critical ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Jets linebacker Bryan Thomas charged with assau... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Laughing Bear Fan 1
New York Jets Players Come out in Support of Re... (Dec '12) Dec '12 DUH 1
Jets Expect Re-Acquired Edwards To Make Debut (Dec '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 1
More from around the web