Sloppy Cal Bears Thumped 30-9 By USC

Oct 13, 2011 Full story: CBS Local 8

Matt Barkley threw two touchdown passes and Southern California took advantage of five turnovers from California to win its eighth straight game in the series, 30-9 on Thursday night.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Riverbank, CA

#1 Oct 14, 2011
Maynard is the weakest PAC 12 qb I've seen in years. Horse s. can't believe I actually took cal +3. Had the under so i split but nevertheless, just weak

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#2 Oct 14, 2011
Never, I repeat NEVER bet against the Trojans!

USC 5-1, ND HERE WE COME

Riverbank, CA

#3 Oct 14, 2011
I hate Nd but I hope they slaughter the Trojans f that punk coach and that whole corrupt program of USC. Napalm is the first word when I think of USC and their locale

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#4 Oct 14, 2011
Riverbank resident wrote:
I hate Nd but I hope they slaughter the Trojans f that punk coach and that whole corrupt program of USC. Napalm is the first word when I think of USC and their locale
Guess if I lived anywhere up around that hellhole Modesto, I would hate and be jealous of everything that USC stands for. I guess I can comprehend the pain of a loser. Sorry!

Riverbank, CA

#5 Oct 14, 2011
I live in nice clean crime free suburb north of Modesto. You live in south central la. Have fun
joey

Maringouin, LA

#7 Oct 15, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
Never, I repeat NEVER bet against the Trojans!
USC 5-1, ND HERE WE COME
boy are you right when you condoms play no one in the sec and dont forget about wisc!your buzzard mouth is always bigger than your parakeet ass so whats new?just keep sucking the trojan horse for thats all your utopia will be!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#8 Oct 16, 2011
Riverbank resident wrote:
I live in nice clean crime free suburb north of Modesto. You live in south central la. Have fun
I live in San Marino, CA. Look that one up bank boy before you go trying to hype up your pre-fab, tract home, in the middle of nowhere suburb. HaHa

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

San Marino, CA

#9 Oct 16, 2011
joey wrote:
<quoted text>boy are you right when you condoms play no one in the sec and dont forget about wisc!your buzzard mouth is always bigger than your parakeet ass so whats new?just keep sucking the trojan horse for thats all your utopia will be!
You know lil joey, you may have limited football knowledge but you are pretty good at ONE thing...TROLLING! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bryan Anger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Blackmon, Bryan Anger on all-rookie team (Jan '13) Jan '13 Troy d 1
Pete Alamar out as Cal football team's special ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Manny Chavez 1

Bryan Anger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE