Quarterback questions linger long for Raiders

Apr 5, 2010 Full story: www.examiner.com 9

Bruce Gradkowski leads the Raiders to a win. After the Raiders spent the last two weeks dominating the headlines with rumors of the acquisition of Donovan McNabb, there is the matter of the three quarterbacks who are on the roster.

Full Story

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Apr 6, 2010
Gradkowski is the only one that gives us hope. Jamarcus Russell is already a bust and Charlie Frye is Kerry Collins II...Tunred the ball over either deep in our own territory or when in scoring position. I want to say pick up a proven veteran, but theres nobody available. Theres some proven failures available and they'd at least be an upgrade from JBust.

Some West Texas County

#2 Apr 6, 2010
Jason Campbell is the closest thing to interested that I see available. The next best is Marc Bulger who was a proven failure with the Rams.
UK Steve

Nottingham, UK

#3 Apr 6, 2010
I think Troy Smith of the Ravens would be worth giving up a 5th round pick for and they may aswell try and get that Gaither fella while they are at it.

“Just Win Baby!”

Since: Sep 09

Raleigh, NC

#4 Apr 6, 2010
Jason Campbell not a bad idea. I also like that he feels slighted from the Browns so he will play with a chip on his shoulder. Not ready to give up on Russell. I want to see how he does in the off season. If he improves enough and makes a run at started I am ok with that. But again he has to prove it. If he doesn't do enough cut him before the season starts.
Marc Bulger shouldn't be an option. too old and hasn't done much lately.
Not a fan of Troy Smith. He was good in college because of his oline. Not sold on him.
blake

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2010
Bruce should be the guy no doubt in my mind but I still want to she how russell does if he hows improvment than at least let him be starter but this is wats going to go down Al Davis is going to start Russell than after losing 5 or 6 games Cable is going to start bruce and were gonna to win the last few that means another 5 win season and If it happens that means that AL Davis is gonna release russell and bruce might start
Bullfarts

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2010
Gradfartski
oak tree newb

Dallas, TX

#7 Apr 6, 2010
russell sucks and he dosent care. gradkowski should have started after the 3rd game last year. he should start the 1st game this year. He has been productive for us. even frye should start before russell. thats why i used my russell jersey for toilet paper last season.
Freddy

Hertford, NC

#8 Apr 6, 2010
Raider_Faith wrote:
Jason Campbell not a bad idea. I also like that he feels slighted from the Browns so he will play with a chip on his shoulder. Not ready to give up on Russell. I want to see how he does in the off season. If he improves enough and makes a run at started I am ok with that. But again he has to prove it. If he doesn't do enough cut him before the season starts.
Marc Bulger shouldn't be an option. too old and hasn't done much lately.
Not a fan of Troy Smith. He was good in college because of his oline. Not sold on him.
I agree that Russell needs to show more during Camp or be cut/renegotiate contract. Agree on Bulger and Smith. Personally, I would resign Losman, put the issue to rest and move on to other concerns.

Some West Texas County

#9 Apr 7, 2010
oak tree newb wrote:
russell sucks and he dosent care. gradkowski should have started after the 3rd game last year. he should start the 1st game this year. He has been productive for us. even frye should start before russell. thats why i used my russell jersey for toilet paper last season.
You mean you actually wasted money on a JBust jersey before he proved himself...That's why I don't buy jerseys unless it's a player I really like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
Raiders sign QB Brennan (Aug '10) Nov '12 Nostraden 10
Dalton 'fine' after bruising arm in Bengals' vi... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Warghoul 1
More from around the web