Campbell quickly becoming a favorite

Campbell quickly becoming a favorite

There are 6 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Aug 1, 2010, titled Campbell quickly becoming a favorite. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

When the Raiders released quarterback JaMarcus Russell in May, it was the classic case of addition by subtraction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Observer

Marina, CA

#1 Aug 1, 2010
This team has turned a corner, and is on the way up -- the only direction they can go. It'll be really interesting to see where they are by season's end. I'd take 8-8 right now, and felt like I had tapped in to the mother lode ...
Raider_Faith

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Aug 1, 2010
I think they are turning a corner. 8-8 would be a good season. We have some new guys on D and a new QB new O-line coach....it will be interesting to say the least.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Aug 2, 2010
It seems like we have a football team now instead of paycheck collectors. We should be better this year.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#4 Aug 2, 2010
yep! can you imagine if we would have gotten ndamukong suh? at this point he wants more than sam bradford. supposedley because suh was supposed to be #1 pick he wants to be paid more than bradford.
we would have been ah waiting and holding out! of course "if" he would have fell to us.
RAIDERS 2010!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Aug 2, 2010
Just like Michael Crabtree wanted more than we gave DHB because he was supposed to be the top WR.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#6 Aug 2, 2010
i'm starting to think dhbey will be better than ms. crabtree? at this point it sounds like dhbey will be the go to guy. it all sounds positive. i hope it stands!
RAIDERS 2010!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gradkowski better equipped this time (Dec '09) Oct '15 Fart news 8
News Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
News Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
News Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
News Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
News Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
News Raiders sign QB Brennan (Aug '10) Nov '12 Nostraden 10
More from around the web