Oakland Raiders still coddling JaMarc...

Oakland Raiders still coddling JaMarcus Russell

There are 3 comments on the tfdssports.com story from Apr 9, 2010, titled Oakland Raiders still coddling JaMarcus Russell. In it, tfdssports.com reports that:

Coming from the category of here we go again, the Oakland Raiders are reportedly expecting JaMarcus Russell to win the starting job in 2010 and that he will be able to shake off the disappointment that has plagued his career to this point.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tfdssports.com.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Apr 10, 2010
JBust is just bad for the organization all around. Nobody will buy tickets unless he's out. The team (players wise) is not behind him. BH-Bust ain't much better...Changing of a number doesn't give you the ability to catch the football.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " (LOL) !

#2 Apr 10, 2010
TexasRaider wrote:
JBust is just bad for the organization all around. Nobody will buy tickets unless he's out. The team (players wise) is not behind him. BH-Bust ain't much better...Changing of a number doesn't give you the ability to catch the football.
SO FAR, the oakland org is talking good about jbust! we won't know until the pre-season starts so until then, i want to see him start. as far as bh-bust goes, this guy has heart to play. he wants to be that go to receiver and coach cable does not talk bad about him. he changed his number because he wants to make that amount of catches "so he says!" it's way too early too tell with him. i'm on his side! i'd rather see these guys play better than "not". cause if they do? i want them on my side. don't want nobody sayin' HAAAH! look what you lost! so i'd rather we squeeze what we can out of these guys. this could be their last year in oakland, then again? maybe not!
RAIDERS 2010!!!=)
=)
RAIDERS 2010!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " (LOL) !

#3 Apr 10, 2010
TRUST ME, if russell does not make as an oakland player, i will take all the blame for knowing that you were right all along! and, bh-bust as well! i would start taking the blame now but,(this is their last chance) if i'm wrong, i will not mention their names again!(LOL) but if i am right? oh yea, i'm going to bragg!=)
RAIDERS 2010!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gradkowski better equipped this time (Dec '09) Oct '15 Fart news 8
News Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
News Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
News Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
News Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
News Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
News Raiders sign QB Brennan (Aug '10) Nov '12 Nostraden 10
More from around the web