Houston Texans Vs Oakland Raiders: La...

Houston Texans Vs Oakland Raiders: Las Vegas Line & Pick Against the Spread

There are 6 comments on the Associated Content story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Houston Texans Vs Oakland Raiders: Las Vegas Line & Pick Against the Spread. In it, Associated Content reports that:

The Houston Texans take their show on the road to face an Oakland Raiders team on October 3rd that is looking to improve at home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Sep 27, 2010
we haven't even gotten over the loss to the az. cardinals and we're already talking texans!.(LOL) well, it's okay. it was a heart breaking loss of a missed field goal. but the show must go on! texans have a 4-1 all time lead over the RAIDERS. one of a few teams in the nfl that can say that so hats off to them. the only thing is, we are looking to improve that all time record at "OUR HOUSE". the home of the oakland RAIDERS. we won our first home game vs the rams but these are the texans. it's not so much that they are the texans or that they are playing okay or well or bad. they have found a way to beat us for the most part and that is something that we have to change. first we have to improve our winning ways. second we have to find a way to beat the texans. we have improved as a football team and i hope the home field is an advantage to us. i wanted to see how we were going to do vs az. and, i think we're alright =) i think we are ready to play the texans!
=) GO RAIDERS!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#2 Sep 28, 2010
last weeks game is gone! dont worry about it janikowski. this sunday,beat the texans!
kick their a.s seabass!
GO RAIDERS!!!=)

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#3 Sep 29, 2010
battle of the super mario's! mario hendeson (oak)-vs- mario williams (hou). mario henderson (lt)will match up against mario williams(lde). m williams the #1 overall pick in 06 draft. for the third straight year m henderson held m williams without a sack and allowed 1 sack last season. wait,#^$#*^^ mario henderson holding mario williams? no way! but i like it. houston lost at home to the cowboys 27-23 texans are ranked #4 in offense but is leauge worst in pass defense. gradkowski could have a field day. RAIDERS are tied for best at reaching the 20(redzone) 13 times. but getting inside passing for td's has been a bit of problem. trust me, oakland will get in at least twice passing in this game. the best houston can do in this game is run. but oakland is ranked 3rd in (D)
GO RAIDERS!!!
RAIDERS 27
texans 24
seabass makes two field goals!=D
Laughing

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
we haven't even gotten over the loss to the az. cardinals and we're already talking texans!.(LOL) well, it's okay. it was a heart breaking loss of a missed field goal. but the show must go on! texans have a 4-1 all time lead over the RAIDERS. one of a few teams in the nfl that can say that so hats off to them. the only thing is, we are looking to improve that all time record at "OUR HOUSE". the home of the oakland RAIDERS. we won our first home game vs the rams but these are the texans. it's not so much that they are the texans or that they are playing okay or well or bad. they have found a way to beat us for the most part and that is something that we have to change. first we have to improve our winning ways. second we have to find a way to beat the texans. we have improved as a football team and i hope the home field is an advantage to us. i wanted to see how we were going to do vs az. and, i think we're alright =) i think we are ready to play the texans!
=) GO RAIDERS!!!
LMAO! A loss! In your house!

Its a Raider Thang!
Laughing

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
the best houston can do in this game is run. but oakland is ranked 3rd in (D)
GO RAIDERS!!!
RAIDERS 27
texans 24
Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah ahahaaaaa!

3rd in D but still cant stop the run!!!!!!!!

Texans didnt even need Andre Johnson! Raiders suck!!!!!!

A loss!!!!!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#6 Oct 4, 2010
an ugly loss it was! the texans did it again. hats off to them. they came in to our house and had a plan to beat the RAIDERS. 31 to 24 i liked the part where we were tied at 14-14 but they (texans)looked focused on what they came to do. that 74yd td run told it all. we were still letting a lot of plays happen on trying to stop the run. so D got a D. in my eyes. the O-line needed to start strong and protect gradkowski. what a close call for us to almost lose him. if it were not for his scrambling and releasing the ball as needed there could have been that many more sacks. bush did a good job here and there. mcfadden was having a good day till that 23yd run injured his leg. right now k wimbley has been out a couple of games. he's been the run stopper and could have made a difference if he and seymour were in there together. micheal huff needs to get better. often missing tackles. the D-line was out of positon and confused. over all, we were beat. simple as that. the texans did it again! again i say, one of the few teams in the nfl that has a beter record over the RAIDERS. NOT MANY CAN SAY THAT despite of our 7yr slump. regardless,
GO RAIDERS!!!=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
News Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
News Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
News Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
News Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
News Raiders sign QB Brennan (Aug '10) Nov '12 Nostraden 10
News Dalton 'fine' after bruising arm in Bengals' vi... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Warghoul 1
More from around the web