Oakland Raiders: Who's Your Quarterback To Start Against Steelers?

Nov 9, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport 8

Tom Cable says Jason Campbell will "probably" start in 13 days when the Raiders travel to face the daunting Pittsburgh Steeler defense.

Full Story
Captain Canada

Brandon, Canada

#1 Nov 9, 2010
Gotta stick with the hot-hand in Campbell, until he gives you reason to make a change. Nice luxury to have, if you need to bring Grads off the bench. He did OK against the Steelers last year.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Nov 9, 2010
this is what i wanted to see out of j campbell. i was not too sure of him two weeks ago AND last week still. he's ready!
GO RAIDERS!!! RIDE WITH THE HOT-HAND!
brian warren

Corona, CA

#3 Nov 9, 2010
let Campbell start i do like bruce but jason came to the raiders to start and thats what he is doing giving us the first three game win streak since riches 02 raiders let em start

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#4 Nov 9, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
this is what i wanted to see out of j campbell. i was not too sure of him two weeks ago AND last week still. he's ready! i think?
GO RAIDERS!!! RIDE WITH THE HOT-HAND!
there are a couple of things about JASON CAMPBELL, he starts slow. he throws plays away, "literally" throws plays away. he starts out jittery, a few int's here and there, then, he makes me nervous!, then he comes back and wins the game! idon't like that feeling! concistency! i like concistency
BRUCE GRADKOWSKI, starts out good, finishes good, then he gets injured! thats, not concistency! but i like gradkowski better!
after the bye week, start gradkowski. when he gets injured "again" go with the hot hand campbell!(LOL)
GO RAIDERS!!! "play to win"
Freddy

Granger, IN

#5 Nov 10, 2010
Gradkowski has shown he is more decisive and accurate making him the better choice at QB for the Raiders. Having said that, it is understandable to start Campbell since the Raiders have won three in a row with him at the helm. The bottom line is that if the Raiders are not willing to replace a struggling Campbell with Gradkowksi as early as the first half of the Pittsburgh game, then they should start Gradkowski.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#6 Nov 10, 2010
gradkowski, on t cable saying he's leaning toward heeping j campbell as a starter against pittsburg. " i just think i haven't been out here yet to prove that i've been healthy. i just have to continue to show them i'm ready"
GO RAIDERS!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#7 Nov 10, 2010
I don't care which one they start...JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Bullfarts

United States

#8 Nov 11, 2010
Campbell playing good, Gradkowski looked like Peyton Manning last year vs Squeelers. Tough call but a win-win situation!

McFadden - Pro Bowl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
Raiders sign QB Brennan (Aug '10) Nov '12 Nostraden 10
Dalton 'fine' after bruising arm in Bengals' vi... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Warghoul 1
More from around the web