Raiders sign QB Brennan

Aug 9, 2010 Full story: Sports Network 10

The Oakland Raiders added depth to the quarterback position on Sunday by signing former Hawaii standout Colt Brennan.

Full Story
Old white guy

Alameda, CA

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Why do we keep getting Shanahans' reject QB's? Is this somehow part of a Shanahan master plan to destroy Al Davis?
RaiderFaith

Cary, NC

#2 Aug 9, 2010
I fear he was a college QB only. But hopefully not, time will tell.
ROGER CLEM

Sutton, WV

#3 Aug 9, 2010
I think the Redskins made a mistake letting Brennan go. They have no good young QB,S any more.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#4 Aug 9, 2010
brennan says his dad used to buy RAIDER tickets and now he finds it cool having to dress up in a RAIDERS uniform. you know what? it doesn't hurt to have extra (qb's) on the team. right now we have frye wrist? injury and gradkowski injured with a groin strain. so brennan might get some snaps here and there. which is cool. i don't think much of the guy either but when he's on "your team"? specially as a backup? what can you say?
RAIDERS 2010!!!
happy

Redway, CA

#5 Aug 9, 2010
this guy is the real deal...the raiders won't regret this...he will amaze everyone!
pwasr

Seaside, CA

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Lets call the Raider"D" Black Death Defense and give us receivers that will actually catch a ball in a game
POCOLOCO

Bossier City, LA

#7 Nov 25, 2012
happy wrote:
this guy is the real deal...the raiders won't regret this...he will amaze everyone!
How did he do? Oh yeah, he was released after 4 preseason snaps....LOSER.
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#8 Nov 26, 2012
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
brennan says his dad used to buy RAIDER tickets and now he finds it cool having to dress up in a RAIDERS uniform. RAIDERS 2010!!!
So the real question is 'will Brennan be dressing up as a Raiders QB on Castro?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Raiders thought they were getting a Stud in Colt
Only to find out-
They were getting a Gelding
Nostraden

Miami, FL

#10 Nov 26, 2012
POCOLOCO wrote:
<quoted text>
How did he do? Oh yeah, he was released after 4 preseason snaps....LOSER.
LMFAO, plus his postdraft criminal record

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
Dalton 'fine' after bruising arm in Bengals' vi... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Warghoul 1
Vick declined better offer from Bengals (Aug '11) Aug '11 John Madden 1
More from around the web