Jason Campbell losing support - Oakla...

Jason Campbell losing support - Oakland oakland raiders

There are 9 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Sep 14, 2010, titled Jason Campbell losing support - Oakland oakland raiders. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

One game into the Jason Campbell era, the optimism that accompanied his acquisition has begun to dissipate in the face of the Oakland Raiders poor offensive showing against the Tennessee Titans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

“Back in Black”

Since: Nov 09

Lake Forest, CA

#1 Sep 14, 2010
The Raiders have a lot of work to do. Starting with the O-line and WR's (they can't catch and the timing is awful) and then getting the team to work as a TEAM. It was a pathic outing I hope they have a better showing on Sunday.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Sep 14, 2010
from the opening kick off! fumble!(lol) good thing we recovered the ball. the very next play on first down, pass is blocked. then campbell gets shooked up! and then the rest of the game sucked. k wimbley sack, m saughnessy sack, mcfadden 95yds often breaking the first tackle all looked decent. z miller catches his first pass after the first half?(lol) unheard of! RAIDERS need to study alot more film. from what was supposed to be a 9-7 season, it's now looking like 8-8 if things don't get fixed this weekend and so on.
GO RAIDERS!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#3 Sep 14, 2010
i can see campbell saying he was nervous, because he has said that before. but the rest of the team said they were nervous because of the preasure of expectations of what everybody expected the RAIDERS to be with a new "D". every team went in nervous and won and lost this week. the protection of the (qb) was what made campbell nervous.campbell does not scramble often. campbell needs protection. he needs time to throw because he doesn't scramble like gradkowski under preasure. i pretty much always wanted gradkowski as a starter. they paid campbell the bigger bucks but gradkowski makes a better (qb) in my opinion. he has proven it often but i guess we will continue to see campbell because they say he is patient and poised. gradkowski is wild and scrambles. isn't that what we need with this offense?
GO RAIDERS!!!
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#4 Sep 14, 2010
Too soon to lose trust in Campbell...but keep Gradkowski close and ready.

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#5 Sep 14, 2010
RaiderFaith wrote:
Too soon to lose trust in Campbell...but keep Gradkowski close and ready.
i don't doubt campbell, i just feel that if we wanted a fast start we could go with gradkowski. gradkowski is confident ready and the team rallies around him and his leadership. if the (O-Line) gets their sh.t together continue with campbell, but for now? i like the fact that we're playing the rams sunday, it gives it time to see if campbell shook off his nerves or if we need to have gradkowski close and ready like you said, cause from the rams on the whole (O) needs to be ready! maybe i should have said, "the whole team"
GO RAIDERS!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#6 Sep 14, 2010
At the time Campbell was traded for, RaiderNation rose because at the time everybody thought that anybody would be better than JBust and wanted JBust gone. OLine is still an issue for us, so until that is fixed I don't expect much from us. Defense will continue to wear down as long as the offense can't keep them off the field. This is a team sport and I'm not gonna blame one area for the trouble, because when you are on the field it is your job to make it happen. When offense can't get their job done, it just makes the defense's job that much harder...You stil gotta get your job done no matter what.

“Back in Black”

Since: Nov 09

Lake Forest, CA

#7 Sep 20, 2010
Go with the winner. Right now the Raiders are responding to Grad! Go with it, he is mobile and the second half was a completely different game. Both the D and the offense stepped up. Still thinin we could go 9-7 just need 8 more wins, just do it baby!

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#8 Sep 20, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>i don't doubt campbell, i just feel that if we wanted a fast start we could go with gradkowski. gradkowski is confident ready and the team rallies around him and his leadership. if the (O-Line) gets their sh.t together continue with campbell, but for now? i like the fact that we're playing the rams sunday, it gives it time to see if campbell shook off his nerves or if we need to have gradkowski close and ready like you said, cause from the rams on the whole (O) needs to be ready! maybe i should have said, "the whole team"
GO RAIDERS!!!
i think cable will start gradkowski! why? he needs to win to salvage his head coaching position and possible wins with gradkowski is the answer. HEY, did you guys see rolando mcclain slam s bradford of the rams? yea, it was unnecessary but in our case, "the RAIDERS case", it was necessary! RAIDERS need to show these teams fear. show that we are for real. that this (D) is comming after them this year! RAIDERS of 2010 baby!
GO RAIDERS!!!
Bishop LL Lace

Yorktown, VA

#9 Sep 20, 2010
This Campbell be the greatest of all time cuz I done heard it on Ebony ESPN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gradkowski better equipped this time (Dec '09) Oct '15 Fart news 8
News Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
News Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
News Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
News Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
News Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
News Raiders sign QB Brennan (Aug '10) Nov '12 Nostraden 10
More from around the web