Recap: Oakland vs. San Diego

Recap: Oakland vs. San Diego

There are 9 comments on the The News Tribune story from Oct 10, 2010, titled Recap: Oakland vs. San Diego. In it, The News Tribune reports that:

Michael Bush scored the go-ahead touchdown with 3:39 remaining and Tyvon Branch sealed the victory with a 64-yard fumble return for a score, as the Oakland Raiders snapped a 13-game losing streak to the San Diego Chargers with a 35-27 win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Tribune.

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Oct 10, 2010
What a bad lost .Chargers suck.

“Stay thirsty my friends.....”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 10, 2010
discocrisco wrote:
Thanks for that expert analysis........Back to you Dan.

“Especially YOURS”

San Bernardino, CA

#3 Oct 11, 2010
discocrisco wrote:
Our special teams sucks! Take away the two blocked punts and we win...but we continue to beat ourselves.
Odin

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2010
All Raiders fan are still staring at their Televisions in disbelieve wondering if this is some cruel hoax or the beginning of something new like winning.

Of course our next step winning another game or in this case two in a row.

“Especially YOURS”

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Odin wrote:
All Raiders fan are still staring at their Televisions in disbelieve wondering if this is some cruel hoax or the beginning of something new like winning.
Of course our next step winning another game or in this case two in a row.
This week you cross the bay into Candlestick but next week you go to Denver. Not looking to good for you.

We have Rams and then New England...the Rams we should get, the Pats????
cicero

Boise, ID

#6 Oct 11, 2010
Your_Name_Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>This week you cross the bay into Candlestick but next week you go to Denver. Not looking to good for you.
We have Rams and then New England...the Rams we should get, the Pats????
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! at least try to act like you know what you are talking about, troll boy!

“Especially YOURS”

San Bernardino, CA

#7 Oct 11, 2010
cicero wrote:
<quoted text>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! at least try to act like you know what you are talking about, troll boy!
Hey bitch, the men are talking, now shoo. btw Your Lions won, relax=)
cicero

Boise, ID

#8 Oct 11, 2010
Your_Name_Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bitch, the men are talking, now shoo. btw Your Lions won, relax=)
the only MAN here is me, boy! and you want me! that is why you follow me, thought i'd give you a thrill by cumming here to you! for a change, troll boy! eeew, you have wet your pants all ready!

“Especially YOURS”

San Bernardino, CA

#9 Oct 11, 2010
cicero wrote:
<quoted text>the only MAN here is me, boy! and you want me! that is why you follow me, thought i'd give you a thrill by cumming here to you! for a change, troll boy! eeew, you have wet your pants all ready!
If you stop trying to grab my jock the wet pants wont bother you, DUMBASS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
News Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
News Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
News Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
News Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
News Raiders sign QB Brennan (Aug '10) Nov '12 Nostraden 10
News Dalton 'fine' after bruising arm in Bengals' vi... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Warghoul 1
More from around the web