The Oakland Raiders and San Francisco 49ers: The Battle of the Bays

Oct 11, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BleacherReport

While the 49ers are sitting at 0-5 and in desperate need of a win, the Raiders are coming off a huge divisional win against the Chargers.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Oct 17, 2010

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Oct 12, 2010
I know SF will put up a fight like they did against the Eagles because they are desparatly seeking their first win of the season. I think the Raiders showed what they are capable of against the Chargers now they are looking to build on it, but they have to play smart as well as hard. Against Tennessee we went in overconfident; We struggled but survived against the Rams; the Cardinal game was a flash back of the Cole Ford kicking days (missed FGs and lose by less than the total number of points missed); Houston just clobbered us; but against San Diego we had a major desire to win that one and we did. Now we just have to play with that kind of fire under us every week. My head tells me to pick us to lose this week because last week was the first time I ever picked us to lose and we won, but my gut told me we were gonna lose and I gave an honest pick. This week I don't feel that way but I'm really on the fence. So here's my pick
Final (OT)
Raiders 33
49ers 30

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#2 Oct 12, 2010
san fran is beating themselves! they are by far not a lousy team. if their coach singleterry ever got released, i would want him here on our side as a (D-line) coach. but,lets not take it that far. he is set to play with frisco the rest of the year and set to play tthe RAIDERS. "another rivalry" not a division rival but a hometown rival. how crzy is that? then, we got another divion rival after that with the broncos. then, we have the x-rival seahawks comming down. then again, everytime anybody plays the RAIDERS they become rivals.nothing new. "play to win" RAIDERS. THIS WAS AN UGLY WIN. lets do it again, i like ugly!(LOL)
GO RAIDERS!!!
oh yea, i'll be taking a trip to cali. this weekend and may just miss watching the game.

RAIDERS 27
frisco 20
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Oct 12, 2010
I will only be able to see this game on Red Zone.....Go Raiders....
RAIDER NUMB1

Pico Rivera, CA

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Raiders really showed great effort... if there Dbcan play like that again including speial teams then I see no problem in raiders getting the win...the offense should start jason campbell he also showed what he is capable of doing under pressure. Offensive line should step up just a little bit.. I'm a die hard raider fan.. I just point out the obvious.. but any how the defense is looking real good.. I'm sure raiders will get the win
Raiders 28
49ers 14

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#5 Oct 14, 2010
im outta here! have a good weekend gentlemen.

i just want to say, good luck, we're all counting on you.

=)GO RAIDERS!!!

RAIDERS 27
frisco 20
Laughing

United States

#6 Oct 17, 2010
TexasRaider wrote:
I think the Raiders showed what they are capable of against the Chargers now they are looking to build on it,

So here's my pick
Final (OT)
Raiders 33
49ers 30
Capable of? LMAO!!! They beat a pathetic Chargers team like the Loser Rams did today with a rookie QB!!

Build on this, Raiders lost to an 0-5 team!!!!

Its a Raider thang!

ROFLMAO!!!

Nice score prediction....bwaahahahahahaha !
Laughing

Carlsbad, NM

#7 Oct 17, 2010
May I also add that I deep throat at the local truck stop for $25.00 a "pop".
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Oct 17, 2010
Sorry my Raiders lost, mad about their inability to play well....Glad for Singletary finally got a win.....
Raider 1 Fan

United States

#9 Oct 17, 2010
Laughing wrote:
May I also add that I deep throat at the local truck stop for $25.00 a "pop".
So do I. ONly I charge $5.
Raider 1 Fan

United States

#10 Oct 17, 2010
Go Blue wrote:
Sorry my Raiders lost, mad about their inability to play well....Glad for Singletary finally got a win.....
Want to spoon?
Laughing

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Oct 17, 2010
Raider 1 Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to spoon?
I've always "spooned", but we had to put Fido down last month and my back is getting cold.
Raider 1 Fan

United States

#12 Oct 17, 2010
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always "spooned", but we had to put Fido down last month and my back is getting cold.
I will warm your cold back up with some Raider man-goo like in broke back mountian.
Laughing

Carlsbad, NM

#13 Oct 17, 2010
Raider 1 Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I will warm your cold back up with some Raider man-goo like in broke back mountian.
I knew you were gay from your very first "laughing" post. Thanks for being one of "us".

Troll on boi..........troll on!

Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!
Raider 1 Fan

United States

#14 Oct 17, 2010
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were gay... Thanks for being one of "us".
Troll on boi..........troll on!
Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!
Thanks! I am a die "hard" Raider fan.

We should Troll all night together..........you must really like me.

Spoon?
Laughing

Carlsbad, NM

#15 Oct 17, 2010
Raider 1 Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I am a die "hard" Raider fan.
We should Troll all night together..........you must really like me.
Spoon?
I like that you're so f88king gay, but a bit boring unless led around on a leash.

Keep trying boi.
Raider 1 Fan

United States

#16 Oct 17, 2010
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that you're so f88king gay, but a bit boring unless led around on a leash.
I like to be lead around on a leash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose Aug 22 The Joints Stadium 1
Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
Raiders sign QB Brennan (Aug '10) Nov '12 Nostraden 10
Dalton 'fine' after bruising arm in Bengals' vi... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Warghoul 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bruce Gradkowski People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••