Will Gradkowski be starting the seaso...

Will Gradkowski be starting the season for the Raiders?

There are 3 comments on the Raiders Post story from Aug 30, 2010, titled Will Gradkowski be starting the season for the Raiders?. In it, Raiders Post reports that:

With RB Michael Bush nursing a knee injury, it's now revealed that Oakland Raiders QB Jason Campbell has a right wrist injury, does his injury open the door for Bruce Gradkowski to start in the season opener for the Raiders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Raiders Post.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 Aug 30, 2010
if campbell is out with a wrist injury, gradkowski deserves to start the season opener! but he still needs to play a lot of the last preseason game just to stay tuned up!
RAIDERS 2010!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Aug 30, 2010
oh yea, put in valheer take out m henderson OR we may risk more injury to our (qb's) wasn't he almost released at one time? the excuse last time was that gallery was not there. henderson has been cutting it close. he's an ok and a no!
RAIDERS 2010!!!
Captain Canada

Virden, Canada

#3 Aug 31, 2010
Yeah R.M., I wouldn't be surprised to see Grads as the starter before season's end anyway. He just seems to make plays whenever he's given the opportunity. Mario needs to bring his A-game every game. He's shown that he can shut down some of the NFL's elite pass rushers, but he needs to do it every game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gradkowski better equipped this time (Dec '09) Oct '15 Fart news 8
News Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
News Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
News Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
News Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
News Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
News Raiders sign QB Brennan (Aug '10) Nov '12 Nostraden 10
More from around the web