Oakland Raiders 2010 Draft Preview

Oakland Raiders 2010 Draft Preview

There are 8 comments on the Myrtle Beach Online story from Apr 1, 2010, titled Oakland Raiders 2010 Draft Preview. In it, Myrtle Beach Online reports that:

The Donovan McNabb situation will continue to merit watching for the Raiders, but it probably won't color the team's early-round Draft approach if they fail to land him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Myrtle Beach Online.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Apr 1, 2010
Solidify the OL and DL and upgrade the LBs and dump JBust and BH-Bust and we oughta be a better team...I've already seen mock drafts anticipating that we'll screw this one up by taking a first round player that is not at a position of need like S Eric Berry and RB CJ Spillar.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#2 Apr 1, 2010
21 days to go for the nfl draft!
RAIDERS 2010!!!=)

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#3 Apr 1, 2010
Contenders for 2011 overall #1 pick

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#4 Apr 1, 2010
triple6vamp wrote:
Contenders for 2011 overall #1 pick
really?too bad! our RAIDERS will be around 23rd pick rnd 1 in 2011! so, suck this t-vamp!(lol)
RAIDERS of 2010!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 Apr 1, 2010
RAIDER MISTERIO OG wrote:
<quoted text>really?too bad! our RAIDERS will be around 23rd pick rnd 1 in 2011! so, suck this t-vamp!(lol)
RAIDERS of 2010!!!
No we won't...We traded that pick to New England...I really hope we do well this year because NE probably thinks that they'll get an easy top pick, but I'd like to see them end up having to pick around 23

“PLAY TO WIN”

" I DA HO " !

#6 Apr 2, 2010
(lol)ooohkay, my point is,=) "we will kick ass in 2011!!!"
RAIDERS of 2010!!!
rookie

Hyderabad, India

#7 Apr 3, 2010
TexasRaider wrote:
Solidify the OL and DL and upgrade the LBs and dump JBust and BH-Bust and we oughta be a better team...I've already seen mock drafts anticipating that we'll screw this one up by taking a first round player that is not at a position of need like S Eric Berry and RB CJ Spillar.
I agree, but another thing: moving guys around when there's an injury is not unique to the Packers. The sad fact is that the backups just aren't very good.
UK Steve

Nottingham, UK

#8 Apr 3, 2010
TexasRaider wrote:
I honestly wouldnt mind Oakland taking either Spiller if they then trade McFadden for say a 2nd round pick and I wouldnt mind them taking Berry if He (or Huff) is penned in to start at corner opposite Asomougha.

In either of those scenarios either pick still becomes a big upgrade over whats currently there.

I think Huff's measurables would make him a very decent corner back with Namandi the other side and Mitchell & Branch as the Safeties.

But agree that OT & DT are more pressing needs in round 1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gradkowski better equipped this time (Dec '09) Oct '15 Fart news 8
News Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
News Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
News Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
News Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
News Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
News Raiders sign QB Brennan (Aug '10) Nov '12 Nostraden 10
More from around the web