Oakland Raiders: What They Need to Do To Win The AFC West

Oct 14, 2010 Read more: BleacherReport

It has been a long time since the Raiders have won the AFC East division. The last division title came in 2002 when Rich Gannon was enjoying his veteran company in Tim Brown and Jerry Rice.

Read more

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Oct 14, 2010
That's easy...JUST WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!
Steve Tellers

Lakewood, OH

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Yes, it has been a long time since the Raiders won the AFC EAST, heh heh!!!!!!!!!!
robert

Chino Hills, CA

#3 Oct 14, 2010
One game at a time. Boy am I excited. The big question for me, can Campbell play like he was in a pick up game and pride was on the line? Can he play with the "Sandlot" attitude and find a way to win? In my opinion, that's the difference between him and Gradkowski. Gradkowski reminds me of the days when we played on friday nights (HS)with pads. Then challenged the same team to a Sunday game without pads. Those were the days. Come on Campbell you got the talent. But I like Gradkowski since he became a Raider.
Darren

Van Nuys, CA

#4 Oct 14, 2010
I hope campbell can reclaim the starting q.b position.I like his talent and i think he has a better understanding of our o line which is you don't have much time to get rid of the ball lol.Bruce is nice but he's certainly not our long term answer.By the way i like the way the o line played on sunday vs. diego.Raider's for god's sake please i beg of you, cut down on the penalties.We can't possibly win the big games with all these damn penalties ya'll.Go raider's i live, die, and breathe raider's football....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Gradkowski Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
News Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
News Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
News Steelers sign Gradkowski for back-up quarterbac... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Backup QB Posse 1
News Carolina Panthers offensive coordinator: Hue Ja... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Freddy 2
News Raiders sign QB Brennan (Aug '10) Nov '12 Nostraden 10
News Dalton 'fine' after bruising arm in Bengals' vi... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Warghoul 1
More from around the web