Destination Oakland: Kevin Mawae and ...

Destination Oakland: Kevin Mawae and T.J. Houshmandzadeh, First Class.

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 27, 2010, titled Destination Oakland: Kevin Mawae and T.J. Houshmandzadeh, First Class.. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Training camp has finally wound down, and with only two preseason games left before the start of the regular season, the Raiders look to be headed in the right direction for the first time in years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Aug 27, 2010
I wouldn't complain if we got either of these guys, but I won't complain if we don't either. I like Mawae better than Satelle or Morris, but I'd rather see Veldheer win the job. As for TJ...only if DHB plays like he did his rookie season.
-If you can't catch the football, I'll find someone who can
-John Madden
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#2 Aug 27, 2010
Ideally get mawae for a year and let him teach Valdheer. As the season goes on start giving some playing time each game to Veldheer...that would be perfect.
TexasRaider wrote:
I wouldn't complain if we got either of these guys, but I won't complain if we don't either. I like Mawae better than Satelle or Morris, but I'd rather see Veldheer win the job. As for TJ...only if DHB plays like he did his rookie season.
-If you can't catch the football, I'll find someone who can
-John Madden

“Back in Black”

Since: Nov 09

Mission Viejo, CA

#3 Aug 27, 2010
I would think it's no doubt that those two guys would make a big difference. That said I think the Raiders have the talent to get there anyway. Still believen 9-7 season.
Captain Canada

Brandon, Canada

#4 Aug 27, 2010
Coaches will likely evaluate what they have in Veldheer at center against the 49ers, as well as DHB before they pull that trigger. I like both of the players in question though. Great character guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Campbell nude (Mar '13) Mar '13 Wilma 1
News Panther inactives vs. Bears (Oct '12) Oct '12 Taylor 1
News Panthers trade Mike Goodson to Raiders for Bruc... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Archangel Oger 3
News Relax, Raider Nation, Season Ends in 15 More Weeks (Sep '11) Sep '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 7
News Oakland Raiders: Was Darren McFadden's 2010-201... (Sep '11) Sep '11 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News NFL Free Agency: Oakland Raiders Not in Play fo... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Haleys Commet 6
News Oakland Raiders: Is 2011 a Playoffs or Bust Sea... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Las Vegas 1
More from around the web