Give the Clark Hunt Chiefs a chance

Full story: Kansas City Star
The Chiefs are starting over, and that means we should, too. As best we can, we need to let go of the past, distance ourselves from the disappointment, turn our attention away from King Carl and evaluate the ... Full Story
Bill Luellen

Republic, MO

#1 Jan 22, 2008
A good piece I think Mr. Hunt has the right Idea . lets hope for the super boal next year
Ryan

Provo, UT

#2 Jan 23, 2008
I hope he is right. I have been a Kansas City sports fan for 22 years....and nothing....a few years of almost but not quite. I hope Clark's move is proficient in meeting the demands. I leave with a question.....WHEN IS IT OUR TURN?
Robert

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Jan 24, 2008
I would agree this is the best route to take. Let's wait and see what improvements, if any happen in 2008. In defense of Brodie Croyle, it is difficult to play QB when the OL is dominated on every play. OL needs upgrading before we look to upgrade QB. Give the kid a chance with a good OL.
justin cox

Columbus, KS

#4 Jan 25, 2008
carl peterson sucks. there is no way around it. he is the worst gm in the history of the nfl.he is an overpaid nightmare. his salary alone could have paid for 8 superbowls. get him out and let's rebuild.
Ryan

Newton, KS

#5 Jan 27, 2008
Lets face it blunderson should of been gone 5 yrs ago when the general manager chose gerbac over gannon totally stupid move

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brodie Croyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas City Chiefs: Quarterbacks the Team Shoul... (Jan '13) Jan '13 keith l 5
Brodie Croyle, former Chiefs QB, has retired (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Orton, Grossman both lackluster in preseason loss (Aug '08) Oct '11 Harfarts 136
Chiefs open door for possible Oakland Raiders p... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
Chiefs preparing to play without Cassel (Dec '10) Dec '10 kcnut 1
Chiefs Finally Win Pre-Season Game, Beat Packer... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bear 3
Chiefs Release Four Players (Aug '10) Aug '10 Coop 3

Brodie Croyle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE