Ginn ignites Dolphins in 24-0 win ove...

Ginn ignites Dolphins in 24-0 win over Chiefs

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Aug 23, 2008, titled Ginn ignites Dolphins in 24-0 win over Chiefs. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Ted Ginn Jr. is starting to look as though he's worth that high draft pick. Ginn had a 59-yard punt return for a touchdown and caught three passes to lead the Miami Dolphins to a 24-0 romp over the Kansas City ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Rob

Newnan, GA

#1 Aug 23, 2008
Go Dolphins! I have high hopes for this team this year. Not super bowl bound but our rebuilding has started.
Tyler

Dalton, GA

#2 Aug 23, 2008
It's only pre-season but pennington is lloking good he knows how to get his recivers the ball the best thig that ever happend this season was jets signing farve. miami6-10 alright season with some ups and downs
UCF TailGator

Orlando, FL

#3 Aug 25, 2008
I cant wait to listen to the first Dolphin game on the radio.... rat 8ast3rd Jaguars and NFL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brodie Croyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kansas City Chiefs: Quarterbacks the Team Shoul... (Jan '13) Jan '13 keith l 5
News Brodie Croyle, former Chiefs QB, has retired (May '12) May '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Orton, Grossman both lackluster in preseason loss (Aug '08) Oct '11 Harfarts 136
News Chiefs open door for possible Oakland Raiders p... (Dec '10) Dec '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
News Chiefs preparing to play without Cassel (Dec '10) Dec '10 kcnut 1
News Chiefs Finally Win Pre-Season Game, Beat Packer... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Bear 3
News Chiefs Release Four Players (Aug '10) Aug '10 Coop 3
More from around the web